Chapter 8

Rebel's POV

I had filled in Ty and Hunter before the meeting on the soul binding and they couldn't have been happier. Having a Sacred Wolf spirit meant that not only was my wolf stronger than most but she also healed faster and had a special ability. Only Asena couldn't remember her ability and we had no clue what it was till we discovered it. Aero on the other hand already knew what his and Sköll's special ability was, he could read minds but he assured me he has never used it on me. He only uses it when he needs to such as interrogating a prisoner or talking with an Alpha he doesn't trust.

We had also managed to find out a few new things about Ferals that may help us find their hide out. Currently we had just arrived in the conference room and are getting ready to start the meeting.

"Alright now Queen Rebel and I have been doing some research this morning and made a few new discoveries that may help us. Ferals will only have a pack mentality if they are bite by an elite Feral, an elite Feral is an alpha that has gone Feral but managed to keep their human form. Their human form is also feral but not as much as their wolf. After a bit of research we have found that several members of each pack have gone missing mostly men between the ages of 15-21 which is the time that you get your wolf. We believe that there is an elite that has been kidnapping young wolves and biting them making them into a feral army." Aero said and everyone was shocked the same thing we felt when we read about it.

"H-how do we stop him?" "Can we ever get them back?" "How does this help us find them?"

Everyone began rattling off questions and frankly it was pissing me off. Aero couldn't get a word in without someone shouting over him. I slammed my hand on the table as I let out a ferocious growl silencing everyone. "Listen I know this knew information is shocking and terrifying but if you would let King Aero continue all of your obnoxious banter would be answered. Now if you would please shut the fuck up and let him continue we will let you know when you can ask any questions if we leave them unanswered." I shouted and watched as everyone slightly shook in fear. No one spoke up and I nodded at a smiling Aero to continue.

"Thank you Queen Rebel, so now that that is taken care of I will continue. So we discovered that someone who becomes a feral by being bit by an elite has two ways of coming out of their feral stage. One way is that if they find their mate it can snap them out of the feral stage or if the elite is killed by a sacred knife to the heart. I managed to find the location of the knife and Queen Rebel and I have agreed to retrieve it. But at the rate this army is growing Queen Rebel and I came up with something that may help us in the fight. We want to train as many unmated females as we can to help join the fight. Now we know a lot of your packs do not approve of female warriors but it will drastically reduce the number of casualties on both sides.

"Second of all this means that at some point each group of Ferals will have to return to the elite for further instructions as they can only handle one task at a time. Meaning the next feral attack we will send our best trackers to that pack and have them track the Ferals back to their home base. Since these elite made Ferals are not natural made they have more of a mind control aspect about their thinking then an instinctual thinking as a normal feral." Aero had finished and now it was my turn.

"So this leads us to our final conclusion while King Aero and I go to retrieve the sacred knife we need your full cooperation. Meaning no fighting amongst yourselves or us as well as helping your neighboring pack if they need it. We will be gone for about two weeks and when we return we will hopefully have the location of their base and can end this war. In the mean time we need you to either start training your unmated females or send them to my pack or the Kings to be trained. They will not become a member of our pack unless they find their mate there but we need them as do you. And for those that refuse to allow the females in their pack to fight or think females can't fight I dare you to challenge me and see what happens when you train a female properly." I snarled and I saw how everyone got the message.