New Books Coming Soon

So later today I will be releasing two new books one is complete while the other is still a WIP. I hope you all will give them a chance as one is another werewolf book while the other is a mythical/fantasy book but it does have werewolves as well. Below are the descriptions of each as well as a third book I am thinking about writing.

Feral Mate

What do you do when a child is born more wolf than human? Most packs kill them to prevent them from becoming unhinged and slaughtering the pack. For the Beta couple of the Warton Pack they couldn't kill their child. Instead they kept her and worked to ensure her wolf wasn't stronger than the human.

Mora Thorne has been training since she could walk. Her wolf is feral and she constantly struggles with normal human emotions. She understands the basics only, eat, hunt, kill and protect. She uses this to ensure she does not turn and kill her pack. She uses that protective instinct she knows so well to keep from turning against those who raised her.

What happens when their pack is the host for the annual warrior tournament? What happens when the council gets involved and other Alphas? Add in some jealousy, mates and lust and you have the ingredients for the perfect storm.

The Raven (WIP)

In Veilroy werewolves and magic exist alongside humans. It has been a peaceful time until Vampires descended upon their land. The vampires had only one thing in mind and it was to enslave the others for their own personal gain.

War quickly broke out when negotiations were dismissed almost immediately. The general for Veilroy's army, a fifth generation werewolf who's family has served the King's family for centuries is called upon. He led battle after battle and won. It seemed as if they would win the war until a massive snowstorm blew through the battlefield. Forced to retreat the general and his army were lost to a sea of snow.

They would have remained lost forever if it wasn't for a small raven. The black bird was like a beacon guiding them home and helping them survive. If only they knew there was more to the simple bird that met the eye.

This is the story of how a simple Raven won the greatest war in history and made peace throughout Veilroy.

Picture Perfect (possible book)

We all know the story of the two sisters, the oldest being queen bee and the family golden child while the younger sister is forgot, left behind, an outcast?

Well we always hear about how the younger sister grows to become amazing but what of the other sisters story?

This story is about my life, Camilla Jenkins, aka the perfect child. My twin sister Carolyn has been known as the other Jenkins since birth. I came out the perfect blonde hair, blue eyed girl while she came out brown hair with hazel eyes. I would give anything to be the other Jenkins, and this is my story on what really goes on with the golden child.

Everything is not as Picture Perfect as it seems.