Chapter 13

Rebel's POV

When I woke up I had no clue where I was till everything had come back. While we were fighting the Ferals we didn't see the elite had climbed a tree with a tranquilizer gun. He shot me with a dart and I barely managed to link Ty before I passed out. Now I was sitting in a damp dark cell goddess knows where and it smelled like straight ass. Not like ass, ass more like a dead decaying ass. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a door open and foot steps coming towards my cell.

I was still naked after my shift back so I stay curled up I a ball as I watched the elite walk up to my cell. "My your body is even more perfect up close then I imagined." His voice filled with lust and I just growled at him. His smile quickly faded into a snarl. "Listen here bitch and Listen good, we can either do this the easy way were you cooperate, let me mate and mark you as you produce my pups. Or the hard way which I will break you into submission and you will allow me to mark and mate you! If you don't I will force you too." He told me which caused me to growl louder at him and I watched as his wolf trembled at my authority.

"Fine have it your way bitch, I'll me back and you won't like it when I return." He snarled pathetically before leaving me down in the cells.

"M-Miss R-Rebel? I-Is that you?" I heard Drago's voice and my heart sank.

"Drago? Where are you are you alright?" I asked panicked.

"Y-yea I think so, I am scared Miss Rebel. I tried to save you from the gun and took a bullet for you. It didn't really hurt but then I felt sleepy. I fell asleep and woke up here." He sounded so scared and confused.

"It's ok Drago I'm gonna find a way to get us out. If not Aero will come find us and save us. Now I'm gonna need you to be strong for me. The bad man is going to do somethings to me and you may hear some scary things. I promise I will be fine but I need you to stay strong okay and when ever I'm not in this cell I want you to cover your ears ok?" I told him knowing that I had to at least protect him like he did me.

"O-ok, I promise." As soon as he said that I heard the door open again and his foot steps coming towards my cell.

"You ready to be a good girl or am I going to have to break you?" He asked and I growled back at him.

"Bring it on bitch, I will never be your!" I snarled and I watched his smirk disappear.

"Have it your way, see you in a bit." As he said that he shot we with the tranquilizer.

Pussy.

When I woke up I was chained by my hands hanging from a wall. The silver cuffs burning my wrists as my feet couldn't touch the floor. My wolf still silent from the drug he gave me.

"Good your awake, time to start breaking you." Ax said as he stood up from the chair that was facing me. I growled at him as he stalked towards me.

"See now my dear Rebel, it didn't have to be this way you could always just give me what I want and I won't have to hurt you." He said as he stroked my face down to where I would be marked.

"Get your filthy paws off me." I growled lowly

His smirked dropped as did his hand but not before he back handed me across my face. He proceeded to grab me by my hair as he yelled in my face, "I don't want to hurt you but if I have to beat and torture you in submission I will!"

He then proceeded to punch me in the stomach and ribs as well as my face. When I still hung there laughing at him he grabbed a silver whip and he began slashing it across my back. His torture went on for hours but I refused to make any sound other than to laugh at him and taunt him. I finally passed out from the blood loss and woke up a little while in the cell.