Chapter 15

Rebel's POV

The next week was rough to say the least. I had a few night terrors but Aero was always able to wake me up and calm me down. We had managed to find a dragon shifter to help teach Drago how to shift and what abilities he had. Drago had also managed to mature quite a bit being around another dragon so he was more like a 15 year old now. We sent several warriors and trackers to where Drago and I were held but they had abandoned the building probably as soon as Ax came too.

Aero hardly ever let me out of his sight not that I was complaining but I wanted to go back to training and he refused saying I needed more time to heal. Which was utter bullshit because I was fully healed granted I was still slightly underweight since I wasn't fed barely anything while I was held captive but that's beside the point. So we are currently sitting in his office arguing about me training.

"Seriously Aero I am fine! I want to train and I need to train!" I yelled as he sat there with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

"No Rebel you still need a few more days of rest. I am not having you train and over due it injuring yourself more." He countered which only pissed my wolf and I off and we let out a small growl.

"For the hundredth fucking time, I. Am. Fine! I will not sit here any longer so I am going out and I am training!" I growled at him my eyes began glowing slightly as my wolf came forward a bit.

"No! I refuse to allow you!" He roared back his eyes flashing silver.

By now we are about nose to nose, well I only come up to his chest but still. "You are not my King, I do not take orders from you." I growled in a deathly calm voice as shock came across his face.

I spun around and stormed towards the door, but as soon as I reached the handle Aero let out a very ferocious growl. Before I knew it he had me spun around and pinned against the door. "I am not your king but I am your mate and you will respect me! You are not training! Do you understand me?!"

Fear flashed through me as memories of what Ax did flashed through my mind. I could feel the tears starting in my eyes but I refused to let them fall. I shoved him back as my fear turned into anger. "What ever you say Alpha Ax." I spat before I left his office slamming the door behind me.

I ran out of the house and shifted into my wolf before taking off. I let her have control as she flew through the forest before stopping but an isolated creek. She laid down giving me back control as we both let ourselves be angry and hurt at what Aero just said and did. We had been out there for hours as the sun began to set. We decided we should probably head back before it gets too dark, so we began making our way back to the castle.

We had only been walking a few minutes when we heard a twig snap. Our head instantly snapping towards the direction as we inhaled deeply trying to catch its scent. When we smelled it was only a pack member we just ignored them and continued on.

Asena is it just me or is it really hot outside tonight? I asked her as I felt like I was burning up and began panting.

Shit, tonight's the full moon you are starting your heat! We need to get back now! She shouted at me as realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

Just as I was about to take off one of Aero's pack members leapt out in front of me. He was sniffing the air and I could see his eyes clouded with lust. I let out a warning growl but he didn't seem fazed as he began stalking towards me. This is not happening. I thought to myself as he jumped towards me trying to pin me down. I swiftly rolled out of the way and took off towards the castle.

Ty!! My heats started I need your help! I shouted through the link as two other males began chasing me. Him and Tessa had already completed the mating process so I knew he'd be safe around me.