Chapter 2

After several weeks I had finally gained enough weight to be released from the hospital and move into the pack house. I still had a ways to go but my wolf and I already felt stronger. My father Lucas Marino, King Of Rogues wanted to declare war on my old pack but I didn't want the bloodshed.

Once I was moved into the pack house I was able to meet the rest of the pack. My father's pack was the sixth strongest in the world and his beta Ty and gamma Hunter quickly became like brothers to me. Once the doctor cleared me I went to my fathers office. I knocked on the solid oak doors and heard him tell me to come in.

"Rebel what can I do for you honey?" He asked surprised to see me.

"I want to train father. The doctor cleared me today and I want to learn how to fight and defend myself." I told him nervous as to what he was going to say.

A sad smile graced his lips, over the past few weeks he learned to read me like a book and he knew why I wanted to train. "Rebel what happened to you before will never happen again. But if you wish to train I will have Ty begin training you tomorrow."

I smiled, "thank you father and I know what happened to me won't ever happen again. But I want to be ready and if I am going to be Queen one day I want to be able to defend myself and my pack."

I watched as his eyes beamed with pride, "very well but I must warn you Ty is our toughest trainer and I won't let him take it easy on you."

I nodded, "I know and I don't want to have someone take it easy on me." My wolf and I had discussed this all week. We no longer wanted to feel weak and vulnerable. After being rejected and all the abuse we suffered we wanted to stop ourselves from ever being in that situation ever again.

The next morning I was rudely awoken by Ty as he dumped an ice cold bucket of water on me causing me to jump up gasping. "What the fuck Ty!"

"Good your up, you got five minutes to meet me outside in the training field. Better hurry every minute your late is an extra lap around the territory." He said with a smirk as he left my room.

I quickly jumped up and changed into a black sports bra and matching shorts. I threw my golden locks which I guess I got from my mother up into a ponytail and dashed out of the house to the training field. "You are two minutes late so instead of just five laps you will do seven around the territory to start. Let's go." Ty ordered as I followed him.

By the last lap I was panting while Ty hadn't even broke a sweat. "Alright now I need 200 squats, 200 push ups and 200 sit ups. You have 30 minutes and every minute past is an extra lap." He ordered and I began doing squats. I had only managed to get through 100 of the sit ups before the 30 minutes was up.

"You were 10 minutes over so that's 20 laps across the lake. Get going you got 15 minutes." He ordered with a smirk as I huffed and ran to the lake diving in.

By the time I finished the laps I had to practically drag myself out of the lake because my body was jello. Ty tsked as he looked at his watch, " 7 minutes over your time limit. But now we will start sparring so take a five minute break and then meet me in the pit." He said as he walked away.

I managed to drag myself to a standing position as I chugged my water. I had just made it to the pit in time and Ty stood there in all his 6' 2" glory. His blonde shaggy hair almost in front of his piercing green eyes showing off his dimpled smirk. "Good let's begin I want you to defend every hit I throw and try and keep me from taking you down."

After I had pretty much only blocked like 3 of his hits and had been slammed onto my back for the 40th time Ty called training for the day. "Alright that's enough Rebel now since you finished you lake laps late you have to run 7 more laps around the territory before you are finished. Get going dinner should be ready soon." He said as I dragged my tired aching body to finish the rest of my laps.