Chapter 5

Rebel's POV

After I killed Jake my wolf and I felt no remorse, Ty, Hunter and I agreed that we didn't want anything to do with that pack so I gave them to King Aero. Poor guy was mates with Taylor but watching him reject her was priceless. She deserved it as even I could smell the other males on her, she always was a slut. As Ty, Hunter and I were hanging out in my room talking about the Ferals a knock came at the door.

I opened it to see a handsome man standing before me. His cropped dark brown hair fit him as he had deep chocolate eyes and a deep Carmel tan. He smelled of power and I arched an eyebrow as if to ask what was he doing here. "Oh right sorry, I am Kyle Beta Of King Aero. King Aero is having a dinner to thank everyone for coming together to help fight the Ferals and has asked me to invite you and your Beta and Gamma. It is formal and since he wasn't sure if you had anything to wear he had me bring up some tuxes for them and a rack of dresses for you to choose from." He told me as he moved to the side to show a rack of gorgeous and no doubt expensive dresses and two tuxes.

I was baffled I didn't know how to respond so I just stepped to the side and waved for him to enter. Ty and Hunter were glaring at him watching his every move as he just walked in with a goofy smile. "Thank you Beta Kyle is there anything else?" Ty asked realizing I had not the slightest idea on what to say. No one had ever given me anything let alone a rack of expensive dresses to chose one from.

"Nope, that's all. Oh wait Yea dinner is at 6 and whatever you don't wear King Aero said you can keep or he will have them shipped to your home." He said as he turned and left the room leaving all of us speechless.

"What?" "The?" "Fuck?" We each said as we looked from the dresses to each other to the door.

"Well I guess someone impressed the King." Hunter smirked as I felt the fabric of the one dress that caught my eye.

"I didn't catch his eye I probably scared him so he's trying to suck up to me now." I huffed as I picked the silk black dress off the rack. It was perfectly my size and even had a pair of black matching heels.

"Damn maybe you should scare the shit outta more people so we can get more free stuff." Ty said as he took the one tux that was perfectly his size and Hunter took the other. I went in the bathroom as I took a quick shower before I dried my hair letting it be it's natural slightly curvy self as I slipped into the dress. The dress had a low v that showed off my cleavage as well as an open back as well as sides showing off all my ink I had gotten over the years. I had a half sleeve on one arm and a large tattoo going down my ribs that said strength. I kept my back free from tattoos so the scars would always be a reminder of everything I have over come. It had a slit that led up one of my legs to a little above mid thigh. That leg also had a large tattoo of a pinup devil. Of course my other leg had the angel but I smirked at the irony of it.

It may have been a simple dress but the way it fit me it seemed like someone had made it just for me. As I finished my make up and pinned some hair out of my face I heard both Hunter and Ty whistle. "Damn Rebel if I didn't know any better I'd say the King has a crush, if not he will when he sees you." Hunter said as he gawked at me.

"Damnit now I'm gonna have to fight to keep these unmated Alphas off of my little sister." Ty whined causing me to laugh.

I finally took a good look at them both and they looked dangerous and handsome in their tuxes. "Well damn James Bond has nothing on you too." I whistled back causing Hunter to blush and Ty to puff he chest out.

"Well milady shall we escort you to the ball?" Ty bowed and asked in a shitty British accent.

"Oh goddess if it gets you to stop talking like that the by all means." I laughed as I took both their arms through mine.