Epilogue

Life the past five years for Aero and Rebel was a whole new adventure. Their pack and kingdom flourish as their kids grew. After Adrian was a set of twins Rome and Rose followed by another little boy Dante.

Ty and Tessa had two kids Toni and Tory which were twins like their mother while Anna and Hunter had the most at 6. Two singles and two twins for a total of two girls and four boys. Hank, Harriet, Henley, Alex, Andrew and Aria.

The Ferals were few and far between and watching the kids grow up in a life with both parents was all either could wish for.

Rebel sat down drinking her coffee and watching her children play. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice Aero walk up behind her until she felt the sparks from his touch. She sighed as she leaned into him on the porch swing.

"What's going through that mind of yours Amore?" He asked softly and she smiled at him.

"Why don't you just read my thoughts?" She teased and he chuckled.

"I would rather hear your voice tell me then to read your mind." He pulled her into his lap as she kept watching her children play.

"I came from a life that was hell, I even had a different name because no one knew who I was. 18 years of abuse followed by a few more betrayals but honestly I wouldn't change a thing." Aero looked at her confused and stunned. She let out a small laugh before continuing.

"Each moment of my life led me to you and where we are now. I found you, the love of my life, we may have gone through some rough patches and dealt with a lot of craziness but I wouldn't change a moment of it. Seeing our four beautiful children playing makes me appreciate all those hardships and trials and rejections led me to being here, with you."

Aero kissed her passionately feeling the same thoughts of her words. It was no surprise that Rebel had softened over the years with Aero and her children. They had found Taylor at the base five years ago and she was dead. Rebel felt so bad for her pup who was barely a week old that they took her into their pack. Luckily one of the older mated pairs who couldn't have pups of their own took her in. That moment made Rebel realize if Jake had accepted her that may have been her. She would never wish to not see her pup grow up and be there for them.

Aero seemed to be thinking the same thing as he looked down at the beauty in his arms. "So Mrs. Royal what do you plan to do now that everything has happened the way it did?"

She smirked as she set her coffee down before flipping Aero onto the ground with her on top pinning him. "I'm going to enjoy every second with my family and friends. Besides its Mrs. Rogue Queen to you."

She placed a kiss on his lips before leaving him stunned and running out to play with her children. Aero sat up and watched her hair whip around as she rolled and wrestled with their children. He couldn't help but think this is the best life possible and he wouldn't change a thing either. Especially since it led him to her, Miss Rogue Queen.