Chapter 7

Rebel's POV

When I woke up I was quite sore but as I went to stretch I felt a strong arm pull me back into a warm form chest. Panic arose but then last night began to replay in my head and I relaxed. I rolled over carefully as to not wake Aero and I looked at his sleeping face. He was still in a deep slumber and I found it cute how he had pulled me back into him just as a reaction.

Last night was amazing and I blushed at the fact we were both still naked. I don't know why but when I found out he had dreamt of my wolf and the way he accepted her had just driven me over the edge. The whole night I just kept feeling myself being pulled towards Aero. The way his jaw ticked when he was getting frustrated, the way he laughed and his eyes crinkled slightly at the corners and his dimple cane out and even when he got embarrassed and just the tips of his ears would turn pink, I found all of these things attractive and they just pulled me in deeper. I saw a few books at the library that may be able to explain this pull but I was to comfortable in his arms to move.

As I was staring at his peaceful face I couldn't help but admire the sheer masculine beauty of him. If someone asked me what my perfect man was, he was my idea of perfect. Anytime he gave an order last night had both my wolf and I purring with lust and admiration. He held himself so well in front of others but when in reality he was a laid back goofball who had an amazing talent for painting.

I hadn't realized he had woken up and was watching me stare at him until his husky voice reached my ears. "Good morning beautiful."

I squeaked and nearly jumped back but his arms held me firmly in place. As he let out a sleepy chuckle. Goddess that morning voice though, "did you just squeak?" His voice interrupting my inner monologue.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "if you tell anyone I made that noise I will hit you so hard in the nuts your voice will sound like your going to sound like your going through puberty for the rest of your life."

He just chuckled as he pulled me back into him and placed a kiss on my forehead. "No worries Amore, your secret is safe."

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me as we both laid there in comfortable silence. "Well I probably should get up and head back to my room to get ready." My voice soft as I really didn't want to leave the comfort of his arms.

He must've not wanted me to leave either as I felt his grip tighten the slightest bit before he sighed and relaxed his grip. "Yea breakfast will be ready in an hour and then the meeting starts at 9." His voice trying to remain neutral but had a hint of sadness in it.

I slowly got up and searched the room finding my dress hung up by the bathroom door. I walked my naked ass towards the bathroom and to grab my dress but a knock came at the door causing Aero to let out a protective growl as he rushed up to cover my body and his before they came in. Once he had made sure I was safely tucked into the bathroom with my dress and he had on a pair of shorts he opened the door.

I heard the voices and hurried to get dressed. His growl confused me but at the same time filled my heart with happiness and pride. Once my dress was back on I exited the bathroom and saw Ty and Hunter standing in the doorway with arms crossed glaring at me and Aero. Aero was glaring back but somehow managed to control his growl but mine slipped out. I had growled at them for glaring at Aero no for disrespecting me because frankly their are like over protective brothers hence why I told them I was just going to bed last night before we got to the paint studio.

Both their faces morphed into shock before confusion as Ty mind linked me, "We have a lot to discuss missy, let's go."

I knew he was angry when he turned and walked away with Hunter hot on his heels. I blushed in embarrassment before I made my way to the door. Aero was still standing there shocked but once he saw me about to leave he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the door closing it in the process. His lips were on mine in a gentle yet mind blowing kiss that left me slightly dazed. "Last night meant a lot to me, you mean a lot to me. Meet me in the library after breakfast I have some research I need to do before the meeting." He whispered to me while he rested his forehead on mine.