Chapter 1

For I, Nevaeh Storms life was a big ball of shit, left at the door step of a pack during the worst storm of the century when I was just a baby, only to be brought in and made the Alphas slave. I was abused by everyone, no one cared for a lone wolf, what once started as cruel words quickly became slaps and punches and eventually turned into claws, broken bones and scars.

Being a werewolf it takes a lot for us to scar but I swear my pack enjoyed watching me bleed. I would get beat for anything and everything. Sometimes I was just the Alphas punching bag when he got mad. Everyone at school tormented me and my worst tormentor was the Alphas son Jake. He left the worst scars and even one time had his friends Logan, the future beta and Paul the future gamma hold me down while he carved property of Jake Wells on my back. That's a scar I still have today because he used a silver knife to do it. Luckily I had passed out half way through it but it still sucked. They've even whipped me with wolfsbane and silver because the bacon wasn't crispy enough or Taylor the pack slut dropped a plate and I wasn't cleaning it up fast enough.

Over all my pack the Silver Moon Pack sucks big monkey balls. I kept holding out hope that my wolf Belle and I would find out mate on our 18th birthday tomorrow and be saved from this hell. I know you're all thinking well why not run away if they treat you so bad. Well first off we tried once but that just resulted in my property scar and I am too malnourished and broken to out run any of my pack members. My wolf promises me that when I shift on my 18th birthday if our mate is not here she will get us out. See and that's another reason why I'm tormented so bad all werewolves shift into their wolf on their 15th birthday but here I am 3 years late but I did meet Belle on my 15th birthday. She promised me that we would shift on my 18th birthday and that she just had to save up enough energy to free us.

So here we are on my 18th birthday and I'm stuck making a cake and everything for Jake's birthday. Yea we share the same birthday too, yippee!(note the sarcasm). So as I just finished decorating the cake I look and see I have one hour to finish the decorations then make myself scarce for when the guests start to arrive.

I managed to finish everything with a few minutes to spare so I quickly sneak some food and go hide in my room aka the closet beneath the stairs. After a few hours and the party's in full swing I realize I have to pee. Having no other choice after holding it for an hour I make a quick dash to the bathroom. I managed to make it there unnoticed but as I make my way back to the closet I bump into the last person I wanted to see today or ever for that matter. Instantly tingles erupt from the contact and my deep blue eyes lock with his brown eyes as I hear my wolf screaming mate. Quickly our contact is broken and I watch as Jake's face goes from awe to pissed. "You can not be my mate. You can't even shift, your hair is a a frizzy unkempt pile of blonde shit and your not even pretty! I, Jake Wells, future Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack herby reject you Nevaeh Storms as my mate and Luna!" He growls at me as he grabs me by my throat and slams me against the wall.

By now everyone is watching the scene unfold and I feel my wolf growl and howl in pain. My heart feels like the last piece has finally shattered and I have no emotion left to give. "I, Nevaeh Storms accept your rejection." I saw with a small voice but completely emotionless.

Everyone who is now watching gasps as rejection is almost never heard of because we don't get second chance mates and your mate is the only one who can make you stronger. He slams his fist into my face a few times before he tosses me to the ground. "Go back to your room and I will decide you punishment later mutt!" Alpha Jason yells as I watch my mate walk off laughing and locking lips with Taylor. His curly brown hair swaying as he throws his head back.

I quickly pick myself up and scurry to my room. After letting my wolf cry for an hour she finally gets over it after I remind her of everything he's done to us. I begin to feel a sharp pain shoot through my arm and my wolf begins screaming at me it's time and to hurry up and get outside. I barely manage to sneak out the back door and into the woods as I collapse from the pain. Soon every bone in my body is breaking and shifting. After what felt like hours I finally shifted into my wolf. I look down and see pitch black fur that's so dark it seems to almost swallow any light. We trot over to a river and my normal blue eyes are glowing and we are so black we look like a shadow.