Update

So I know a lot of people are excited for Drago's book but on mother's day my son had what they are calling an apneic episode. (He turned blue, breathing slowed way down, and he collapsed).

We went to the hospital he was admitted and had a bunch of tests run all came back normal. They said he had a 50/50 chance of it happening again. We went to a cardiologist just in case and they put him on a heart monitor.

A week ago he had three more episodes, was admitted, more tests and same result. They sent us to a neurologist and they are still unsure of what these episodes are (possibly seizures) and if they will continue or stop. We have an MRI scheduled but I am basically watching him like a hawk hoping he doesn't have anymore episodes.

Until we can get some answers or they don't continue happening I cannot focus on my writing as my son's life could literally be on the line. (Thankfully I was in the process of getting my EMT license and know what to do if he completely stops breathing). I will try and write some at night when he's asleep but I cannot make any promises.

Drago's book will happen it is just a matter of when I will be able to continue writing the first few chapters. I hope everyone can understand and I hope to get some answers soon as I am losing my mind over this because my seemingly healthy 2 year old who has perfect health on paper and all his tests and everything randomly nearly stops breathing.

We can use all the good vibes and prayers you all can offer <3