Chapter 3

As the year went by and my pack got stronger other packs were constantly asking us for help. Most I would decline unless they offered something we needed, such as a life long treaty or more land. For the most part the Ferals has moved on and were now on the opposite coast. It wasn't until Ty came rushing into my office with Hunter trailing behind him.

"Rebel we have a problem." Ty said, him and Hunter were the only ones allowed to call me by my name the rest called me Queen or Luna.

I looked at their disheveled appearances and ground my teeth. "What?" I asked not really sure I wanted to hear what they were about to say.

"The blood Royal Pack has ordered all the Alphas to meet at their pack in two days to discuss the Ferals. Apparently they have only grown in numbers and have already destroyed 3 packs. It is basically a neutral ground and they want you as well as two others to accompany you." Ty said as he watched me and tried to gage my reaction.

I sighed "and what happens if I decline their invitation?" I asked as I rubbed my temples.

"Well umm theywilldeclarewaronus." Ty mumbled and I just gave him a look and he sigh before he spoke up, "they will declare war on us and any other pack that refuses."

Damnit, I mean I know my pack could probably take them but there was no need for the added bloodshed. I growled before I calmed myself and my wolf. "Alright then call Terrin in here please." I told him and waited as he mind linked Terrin my head warrior. Once he entered I told them my plan. "Alright Ty, you myself and Hunter will attend this meeting and Terrin I am leaving you in charge. I am going to need both my beta and gamma since I don't know what we could be walking into and frankly I'm not to excited to find out. We will leave in two days and arrive just in time for this meeting since they are only a few hours drive away. Terrin if any trouble happens and you can't handle it You mid link me and we will be back her in an hour. Alright that is all so you are dismissed and boys pack you bags we are going on a road trip." I told them and I watched their faces have an evil smirk.

The night before we left the guys stayed in my room and we hung out and talked, "Rebel are you sure about this, I mean isn't the guy that scarred your back an Alpha?" Hunter asked and I felt myself and my wolf growl at the realization.

"He is also he is my ex mate but I'm not worried about him. Their pack is ranked way below us and frankly the only thing I may do to him is rip his head off. If we run into him I want you both on your best behavior understood." I said and I watched as both guys looked at one another smirked and then nodded their heads. Oh this is going to be a long weekend.

The next morning we got ready and said goodbye to our pack as we headed north towards the Blood Royal Pack. Our bikes racing on the winding road that led up to the castle that housed the King of Werewolves. I was dressed in my black leather skinny jeans, a red tank top and black leather jacket with my favorite black combat boots. Ty and Hunter matching me as we pulled up to the front of the castle. We managed to be the last ones to arrive as everyone was already inside. I knew they could hear our bikes as we parked them right up front. We got off and entered the large mansion where a butler led us to the conference room.

As we entered all conversation stopped and all 27 Alphas and their betas, gammas or mates looked at us. I didn't even bother to look at any of them as we took our seats directly in front of the King.

"It's nice of you to finally join us Queen Rebel." I deep sultry voice said and I looked up meeting the scrutinizing gaze of the Alpha King. His deep blue eyes seeming to pierce my soul straight through my aviators I was still wearing.

I sighed before I took my glasses off and looked back at him in the eyes. I heard people gasp most at my glowing blue eyes and a small few as they recognized me. "Thank you for having me King...." I never knew his name never cared to so my nonchalant attitude and lack of knowledge of him had his eyes widen in surprise before they narrowed at me.