Drago

After the battle against the ferals m Drago stayed as the next few years flew by. He had matured exponentially over such a short time. He had mastered shifting and could even use his fire in human form. After Dante was born he felt as if he was missing a piece of himself as he watched Rebel, Aero, and their children.

Rebel noticed him withdrawing and not being his usual bubbly self. One day she managed to catch him on his walk through the forest. "Drago, what's wrong?" She asked gently touching his arm.

Rebel was like a mother and sister all in one and he knew she would help him understand his feelings. "I don't know exactly, I just feel incomplete. I feel as if this place is no longer home and it almost hurts to see you with Aero and the pups. But I love you guys and this is home."

He sounded confused and frustrated and Rebel surprised him with a hug. "I had a feeling this day would come. Let's go discuss this in my office I have a remedy."

Once they had the privacy of her office Rebel tossed a folder down in front of him. "What's this?" He asked confused as she smiled.

"That is everything I have gathered on other possible dragons and their sightings. Some are more than likely false but others I believe are other dragons like you. I want you to go and follow these leads, find the rest of your kind and bring them here. Aero and I have already begun plans to buy some neighboring land as a refuge for the remaining dragons to live in peace and hopefully regain their numbers without fear of being hunted and attacked. Hopefully along the way you will find your mate and can start a family of your own. I am also always gathering new sightings and Intel so I will send you any new updates as well as have words spread about the sanctuary." Rebel told him and he was speechless.

"Rebel... I don't even know what to say."

She smiled and squeezed his shoulder. "Say you will go and find your people. I will miss you dearly while you are gone but I know this is what you are meant to do. Besides it isn't a goodbye just a see you later."

He picked her up and in big bear hug and squeezed her tightly. "Thank you Rebel, I don't know where I would be without you."

They talked a bit more before Drago packed a bag. That night they celebrated his departure and he left to go find his people.

Looks like Drago will be getting his own book!! Not sure if it will be a short one or not yet. I will post it once I have several chapters written but it may be a while. My youngest has been having health complications and the cause has yet to be determined. I will write when I can and hope to have at least 5 chapters published within a month for you to begin Drago's journey.