Prologue

A/N: Void Ranger and the United Anti-Virus Movement Characters are owned by BiohazardStudios, SNT, Catney and Saki McGee are owned by Courtney (Project SNT) & Saki McGee. Daniela The Cat is owned by CuteyTCat. Nicole The Cat is owned by SPD64. Maria Robotnik The Hedgehog is owned by Sonicsong182. Dashie is owned by DashieXP. Tarantula and Thunderwave are owned by DaNkness2178, Order and Alicia are owned by Kanakarogoh. SOR is owned by Keldimort. STAK is owned by FanGirlStephie. Never the hedgehog is owned by Pepsicyborg, Subaru the fox is owned by Opuscon789.

Prologue: Dungeons & Dragons Zone:

Long ago, somewhere in a strange country called the United Lols of Roflica, in the city of Los Angeles California; a large buff man in his late 30s was sitting on a chair in front of his desk in his bedroom. A not too shabby room, complete with a closet, an unmade bed and an office space with a night lamp.

He reached towards his desktop and pressed the power button to turn on his computer.

When the computer finally booted up, he used his computer mouse to click on a software that can record video and audio through a microphone, a camera or the computer screen. The software he opened was called OBS Studio, and this man was ready to live-stream one of his favorite games.

The man then took a CD case that sat on his desk and opened it up; revealing a Dungeons & Dragons CD which looked suspicious, in that it was words written on the disc with a marker and had no artwork of the actual game.

It was an illegally burned copy that someone made.

He popped the disc into the D Drive and the game loaded successfully.

With the video game finally loaded, he got up and reached for his camera in the corner and pressed the power button. He then sat down and pressed the power button on his microphone in front of him.

Finally, with the camera on, the microphone ready, and the computer ready to livestream, the man hits the Start Stream button in OBS, and his online play-through began.

"WHAT UP!!! IT'S DASHIE!!! AND WELCOME TO DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!" Shouted the man who was excited to stream his video game, "WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE!!! WE'RE GONNA BE RUNNING THROUGH THESE LEVELS LIKE THIS!!!"

Dashie then starts moving his arms up and down to simulate running towards the camera. "LET'S DO THIS SH**!!!"

Dashie then calms himself down and clicks on the last save file that he played that was located on the first file in the main menu.

What he never realized, he was actually playing a bootleg version of the real game.

In context, the real game featured a boss rush where one of the boss fights included a giant red dragon that players must destroy. But in Dashie's bootleg version, the giant dragon wasn't red colored, but rather blue.

As the game began, Dashie started controlling the player with his keyboard and mouse, he made the player jump and slash multiple times towards the giant blue dragon every time it appeared on screen.

"Okay watch out. Bop!" Dashie said as his character began to jump slash the blue dragon.

"You can't even appreciate the 16-bit graphics, you have to concentrate on this mother f****r's attacks. Bop!" he complained.

Dashie then pressed some buttons on his keyboard to perform dodge and evade commands to avoid the dragon's attacks.

The blue dragon then proceeded to breath fire at Dashie's character, to which Dashie moved the arrow keys to run where a conveniently placed boulder spawned from the ground; prompting Dashie to hide behind the rock.