Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Elementary School Zone

Meanwhile, back at Content Control HQ, Quant was watching his previous news broadcasts on the large holographic monitor in front of him. As he watched the footage showing their broadcast being cut by Void's hula hoop dancing, 3 moderators opened the doors to Quant's office to enter the room.

The 3 moderators present in the room were Henna, Loyrak and Mystake.

"Good afternoon Quant." Said Henna,

Quant turns around to greet his fellow moderators, "Ahh, Henna, Mystake and Loyrak... returning for more orders I see... What news do you bring from the censored world?"

"Sir, we are happy to report that many lawbreakers have been apprehended by Content Control. Unfortunately however, one ranger pest is still on the loose, and we have been unable to capture him at this time." Henna confessed as she bowed her head in shame.

Quant turns around to look at the holographic monitor, "Hmm, this is serious. If this ranger continues to evade Content Control, then he may eventually become a detriment to our plans of cleansing the uncensorship of online content."

Quant turns around again to face his moderators, "We've got to find that ranger in question and apprehend him before he damages our reputation even further."

Mystake approaches Quant with a shocked look on his face, "Wait a minute, you mean to tell us that you've actually seen the disturbing video of the blue little ranger dressing in drags and dancing with the hula hoop?!"

Quant grabs a nearby remote and fast forwards the footage to when the broadcast cuts and shows young Void with the hula hoop dressed as a princess. Quant then pauses the video. "Yes, and believe me, tis quite disturbing."

He then slowly walks towards the 3 moderators standing at attention before him. "We've got to find that ranger who was responsible for sabotaging our broadcast, and bring him before us."

"It will be done as ordered, sir." Loyrak responded as the 3 moderators bowed down towards their leader in unison. The moderators then walked out of the room leaving Quant to return to his large holographic monitor.

Quant then looked at the monitor to look at a frozen frame of the disturbing video. "Excellent, and now to check on one of our prisoners, and see if I can get some information out of him."

Quant then walked towards a security door made of metal. Next to it was a keypad used to unlock the door. Quant successfully entered the code and walked inside what looked like a white room of nothingness.

In the middle of the room was a young boy with short black hair going down towards his eyes. He wore a blue short sleeve shirt and long black pants.

Unfortunately, he was bound and suspended in the air as his hands and legs were tied up with SATA cables. The boy was in fact Vic, and he wasn't in very good shape.

Joining Quant and the young boy was one of Content Control's moderators; Toxoit, who was in charge of interrogating prisoners who were locked in quarantine.

When the interrogation began, Toxoit wasted little time to show just how cruel he was to the innocent boy. He grabbed Vic by his shirt and pulled out a taser from his belt to taze him. The taser sent 300 volts into the boy's weak body.

"AHHHHHH!" Vic cried as he screamed in agony.

Quant then gestured Toxoit to stop tasing him, Toxoit obliged.

Quant then approached the weakened Vic, "Well well well, Victor Dos Kuroslov..."

"Please don't call me Victor, I hate that name, my name is Vic." He groaned while trying to hold back the pain.