Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Viewer-Made Malware Zone (Part 2)

On the other side of the portal, both Tarantula and Infinite found themselves in a desolate wasteland. It was a dark desert environment that had red skies, and was surrounded by hundreds of power lines.

"So this is your dimension?" Infinite asked.

"Yes, this place is called Robotropolis. This dimension is Eggman's base of operations. I still remember the day my Titan robot destroyed this entire place, so many memories."

"Uh huh," The jackal responded.

As the two strolled through the abandoned city, the loud sound sparks and electricity caught their attention.

Infinite levitated above the ground as he noticed this, "What was that noise?"

"The sound of our new member, and reuniting with an old friend."

The robot and jackal followed where the sound was coming from, to Infinite's surprise it was yet another robot. In front of the largest powerline, stood another robot that had an electrical tube attached to its body.

The robot was blue and silver. It had four tentacles for arms with orange claws and a blue head with a black visor. Funny enough, this robot was much larger than Tarantula, standing about eight feet and eight inches.

The body was feminine in shape, with long pointy legs and with no feet. Electrical fuses on her back. Tesla coils wrapped around her body and thighs.

As the spider and the jackal got closer towards the mysterious robot, the arachnid greeted his fellow robot companion, "Thunderwave... My loyal companion. It's been too long!"

The blue robot rotated her head and saw the purple spider slowly approaching,

"I hope you don't mind, but I have someone I want to introduce to you." Tarantula grinned.

The spider drone then turned around and lifted his claw towards the jackal, "Thunderwave, I want you to meet Infinite the Jackal."

Thunderwave looked down to the small insignificant jackal.

Infinite recoiled before the large blue robot, "It's a pleasure to meet a potential teammate."

Once the introductions were over with, Tarantula turned his attention towards Thunderwave. "My dear Thunderwave... for how long did we endure the embarrassment handed to us by that experiment? Everything we built, and dismantled, all because of my arch nemesis?!"

Upon hearing those words, Infinite flew over to Tarantula and elbowed him in one of his claws, "Ahem. OUR arch nemesis."

Tarantula's face frowned towards the Jackal before returning his attention towards Thunderwave,

"We cannot let SNT go unpunished. With our forces combined, we can return to our former glory, rebuild the Nightmare Armada, and exact vengeance on all of these fools."

Upon hearing SNT's name, Thunderwave grabbed the electrical wire with its orange claw, and snapped it off before throwing it out to the side.

Both Thunderwave and Tarantula slowly approached each other,

"So... will you join my cause, Thunderwave?"

Tarantula then lifted his claw as Thunderwave raised her claw towards the spider robot.

Thunderwave nodded.

They both shook hands, and the deal was made. Thunderwave was now the third member to join Tarantula and Infinite in this mysterious alliance.

"Welcome aboard the Heinous Hex, my Thunderwave." The spider drone grinned.

Tarantula and Thunderwave then slowly approached Infinite, "So Infinite, where are we heading to next?" Tarantula asked.