Chapter 5

Chapter 5: United Anti-Virus Movement (U.A.V) Headquarters

As Content Control picked up the injured robots and carried them back into the destroyed school; in order to leave them to rot, Loyrak walked up towards a nearby mountain where he took out his walkie talkie from his belt and began to communicate with Quant.

"This is Loyrak of Content Control, come in Content Control." Loyrak spoke,

Back at the news room, as Content Control was getting ready for another live broadcast, Quant hears beeping from his walkie talkie. He takes his radio and begins speaking to his moderator. "This is Quant from Content Control. Go ahead Loyrak."

"Sir, I've captured the principal of Robosoft Elementary school and censored one of the staff members by reducing him into a coconut."

"And what about the rest of the rangers? Especially that blueberry boy?" Quant asked,

"Simple, they've all been thrown inside the burning school. I assure you Quant, they'll never make it out alive. And with that being said, mission accomplished." Loyrak proudly announced.

"Excellent! With Robosoft out of the way, and the blue anti-virus incapacitated; now we can focus on our next targets... The United Anti-Virus movement, and eventually... those 2 girls who recently became our subject of interest."

Quant then walks backstage and begins to give Loyrak his orders, "Now listen up Loyrak, contact our moderators. We're gonna have to split up to find these suspects. Big Old Tori and Foxx will travel to the U.A.V headquarters, while MrDingo and Int7 will head down to Earth." Quant ordered.

"Yes lord Quant, orders received and understood. This is Loyrak of Content Control, over and out." Loyrak acknowledged as he hung up the walkie talkie.

After hanging up, Loyrak walked towards the nearby spaceship as the doors of the ship closed. The spaceship then took off and began to fly back to Content Control HQ.

Meanwhile, back at the underground bunker, Void slowly returned to his feet after getting into a fetal position minutes ago. Next to Void's feet was the other coconut; Minister Avira.

The robot looked up and found himself locked inside the underground bunker with boulders barricading the exit. Furious, Void loaded a thermal cartridge in his sword and attempted to fire multiple energy beams to fight his way out of the blockage. But no matter how much energy he used, the boulders would not break.

Void got down on his knees as he felt defeated, "Dammit, this can't be happening... I can't believe I failed to protect Robosoft elementary school from these censoring savages! Have I really lost my touch since I left the U.A.V academy?!" Void shouted as he began to shed some tears.

On the other side of the barricade, the other robots slowly returned to their feet after being knocked out for a couple of minutes. They slowly checked their bodies for any injuries before proceeding into the school where they were greeted by a barricade.

Suddenly, Void heard a weak yet familiar voice coming from the other side of the rocks, "Is anyone alive in there?! Can anyone hear me?!"

"Axer White? Is it really you?" Void shouted realizing that his robot friends were still alive.

He quickly ran towards the barricade, "Rangers! Are you alright?! What the hell happened?!"

"Oh Void, thank Vindock you're still alive, what did Content Control do to you?!" Axer Lime asked while shouting,

"They threatened to blow up the elementary school and the underground bunker with some bomb, I had to act fast to move the bomb away from the bunker... Obviously, I was unsuccessful, and I got injured because of that." Void ranted,