Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Viewer-Made Malware Zone (Part 1)

We last left our poor heroes trapped and surrounded by Content Control with their guns aimed at them. We now find our heroes tied up and walking up the stairs towards another room inside the monastery. Leading the prisoners was the very minister who betrayed his people; Minister Sophos. Accompanying him were a couple of moderators for Content Control.

As the captured group walked closer and closer to the room on the upper floors, the sound of an audience began to grow louder and louder.

Our heroes were trying their hardest to get free from their binds,

"Sophos!!! Let us go!!! You traitor! You won't get away with this!!!" SNT shouted in anger,

"You were supposed to be the minister that prepares the U.A.V students for their graduation, and yet you joined forces with Content Control, and you led us into this dump?!" Void chimed in.

But Sophos chuckled, "Welcome to the monastery of Sin Serials. Tis here where all four of you will fight for your very lives in a battle for survival."

Sophos then turned towards the heroes and gave them a grim reality for what was about to happen.

"Now this is not a battle to be taken lightly children. In a few hours from now, you will all be executed by any means necessary."

"YOU'RE A F****NG PSYCHOPATH!!!" Catney shouted,

"I would love to kick you're a** right now!!!" Saki chimed in.

"Mock us however you want ladies. Your actions towards Content Control are inexcusable and should be met with appropriate actions." The minister responded,

Sophos then waved his arm; gesturing the heroes to continue following him, "I would advise you all to follow me, there is something important that you all must see."

Void looked up at the minister and gave him a stern look, "In that case, show me... I dare you."

Fearing for their lives, our heroes slowly followed the minister, not knowing what they were about to walk into.

When the minister and the heroes finally entered the room on the upper floors, our heroes were shocked at what they discovered.

It was a large 2 story room filled with stasis tanks around the room. In every stasis tank was a prisoner of Content Control who was trapped inside.

Inside the tubes were all the members of Team 182 including Maria Robotnik. Captain Cyber and his first mate Anchor were trapped inside. The principal of Robosoft elementary school was trapped as well. Minister Immunet, Clerk and Virus Ranger were also trapped inside the tanks. As well as Windows Defender and McAfee. To make matters worse, even the Axer Rangers and members of Macrosoft Corporation; Ralph Torres and Rob Donovich were also trapped inside the stasis tanks.

Weirdly enough, there was only one victim who was nowhere to be found inside any of the stasis tanks was Vic Kuroslov; the very first victim that Content Control had kidnapped.

Void and SNT both walked closer towards the stasis tanks. "Oh no!!! Content Control!!! They captured all of our friends!!! Minister McAfee, Hacker, Virus, Captain Cyber and Anchor!!! The Axer Rangers, Master Titanium and even Macrosoft!!!" Void shouted in shock; while trying to observe half of the victims locked inside the tanks.

"I see Marine, Daniela, Nicole and Shade, and now Maria was captured too!!! They also have Never and Subaru!!" SNT shouted in horror; as she wandered around on the opposite end of the room. "Woah, Content Control is so relentless!!"

"Indeed, they are. Freeing your friends however is quite simple." Sophos said as he slowly approached the pair, "Think of this execution as how I would envision your second... military... exam."