Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Operation Winged Chimera: (Part 2)

Meanwhile, back at the lobby of Optical Illusions, Rob Donovich and the Axer Rangers were monitoring from Snitch's computer the trio's progress of shutting down the Auto Protect shields.

"Hehehe, it's a good thing those girls finally disabled Auto Protect. Now we can finally run to any floor we want guns blazing." Axer Blue giggled.

But Axer White was very nervous about the outcome, "Umm, but Axer Blue, hold on a minute. Are you sure we want to do this?! After all, who knows what we might stumble across on our way to save SNT!"

Axer Blue turned around and looked towards the white robot unimpressed, "Which is why I propose for all of you to be on your guard."

The blue robot then takes a few steps towards the stairs. "After all... no one ever said that this was gonna be easy."

Axer Crimson suddenly started getting impatient, "So why are we just standing here? Let's move move move!"

Feeling excited, Axer Lime and the 5 other robots drew their swords as she shouts, "KNOCK KNOCK! ROOM SERVICE!"

They ran upstairs to the 30th floor where they encountered a single double door in the hallway.

"Yeah it's da juggernaut b***h! Shouted Axer Magenta as he took a few steps back; ready to bash the doors open.

When the doors finally broke, the robots found themselves in a cabinet room.

The cabinet room was a 2 story dark metal room with lots of chairs, desks and a stairwell from the beginning to the end of the room. In every corner, there were also flags featuring the Total AV logo. The robots knew they ventured into enemy territory.

"Alright Optical Illusions! I wanna see some metal!" Shouted Axer White who was eager for a fight.

But suddenly, they heard a deep yet sinister voice from the upper floor. "So, a little ranger wishes to see some metal! Does he?"

The sinister voice chuckled, "Well then, your wish has been granted! Badnicks! Round up!"

Suddenly, a group of badnicks emerged from under the desks and approached the 5 robots. The Axer Rangers were shocked to see who were surrounding them.

There was a tall grey, red and yellow robot that resembled a chicken named Scratch. A green, black and yellow short robot shaped like a mole named Grounder. A small red sphere looking robot named Orbot. A yellow cubed looking robot named Cubot. A gold skinny robot named Decoe, and a short silver robot named Bocoe.

All of Doctor Eggman's robot henchmen from the past and present history were surrounding the 5 robots in the same room.

"Going somewhere punks?" Grounder chuckled.

Axer Crimson was looking terrified, "Aww crap, it's Eggman's badnicks, Orbot, Cubot, Scratch, Grounder, Bocoe and Decoe! What the hell are you all doing here? We thought you were all dead! And aren't we missing one more, where the heck is Coconuts?!"

They suddenly heard an obnoxious voice that sounded like a crazy monkey, "Down here, you big horse's a**! I'm busy cleaning up this mess you losers made earlier!"

Suddenly, the double doors from the upper floor opened, and Total AV had entered the room to greet the intruders.

"Such a beauty isn't it? Who knew that one single script can reactivate all of Eggman's failed experiments for a single purpose... to prevent any intruders from entering the laboratory on the top floor." Total AV said.

Axer Blue was surprised after hearing Total AV's words, "So let me get this straight. You're telling us that Eggman, the Doctor Ivo Eggman; the same Eggman who helped our species evolve over the past decade... has betrayed us?