Chapter 21

Chapter 21: The Server Zone (Part 2)

Minutes later, Content Control has succeeded in tying up our heroes and leading them deeper into the server room in a single file line.

As our heroes were marching to the lower levels of the doom ship, Int7; one of the moderators of Content Control began taunting our heroes for their previous encounters.

"So... you thought you could escape from me, little kitty? Now get in there and keep quiet!!!" Int7 yelled as he threw Catney towards Void, Saki and SNT like a rag doll.

"Ugghhh!" Cried Catney as she fell onto our heroes.

"Nii-chan!!!" Saki cried as she bent down on her knees to check on her sister.

Void quickly ran to Catney and leaned forward so she could use her body to pick herself back to her feet.

"Content Control, you'll never get away with this!!!" Catney shouted in anger.

"You're gonna pay for hurting my sister!!!" Saki yelled.

As Catney and Saki were struggling against the ropes, lord Quant approached the heroes and began to closely inspect them.

"Catney my dear... at long last, I finally caught you and the blue anti-virus robot in my trap." Quant laughed as he touched her cheek, "And if the execution atop the monastery of Sin Serials wasn't gonna cut it? Then we'll just have to execute you all in another way."

Catney flinched away from Quant's touch and bit his hand, "Nom!"

"Aghhhh!!!" Quant shouted as he backed away from the cat girl to tend to his own injuries.

He then turned his attention to one of his moderators, "Mystake, bring out the big guns!!!"

The gray and gold looking robot then walked towards a nearby server cabinet and took out a briefcase. He then opened the briefcase and noticed some parts of what looked like a weapon.

"What are you going to do?" SNT asked as she was trembling.

Once Mystake finally assembled the weapon, Void and SNT were scared to discover what kind of weapon the moderator managed to assemble. It was the RCH-1; and he had the guided proton cannon aimed straight for the blue robot and the aqua chimera.

Void was in shock, "So... this was your plan all along? Have us executed by any means necessary?!!!"

He then looked towards Quant with a stern look on his face, "Even if we survived the battle atop Sin Serials, you'd still censor us with this... monstrosity of a weapon?!!!"

Minister Sophos then slowly approached the evil virus syndicate in an attempt to lay down the law.

"And also, are you aware that we of the United Anti-Virus movement outlawed the RCH-?!!!" Sophos reminded the evil syndicate, "One blast from that single weapon and you'll end up in quarantine for the next 15 years!!!"

Frightened, SNT got down on her knees and began to plead for her life. "Please!! Put that thing down, and let's talk about this!!!"

But Mystake didn't listen to any of the prisoners and proceeded to load a thermal clip inside the proton cannon.

"Well tough luck Sophos, now that the U.A.V is dismantled, it's finally time to put you out of your misery." Mystake laughed as he aimed the RCH-1 towards Sophos.

But Void quickly ran in front of Sophos to defend him from the weapon,

"Wait!! Before you kill us, let me ask you something... what's your beef with the U.A.V anyway?" Void asked curiously, "What kind of motives did you all have that caused you to form Content Control in the first place?"