Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Server Zone (Part 1)
Minutes later, Dragon Ranger and his newly formed Heinous Hex quickly headed back to the destroyed monastery to locate the remains of Tarantula; an 8-legged drone who recently got destroyed by Order; the god of salvation hours ago.
As the group took a look around the stadium, they saw 4 legs that were still moving, despite the robot being crushed under rubble.
"Over there!" Dragon shouted as he pointed towards Tarantula's legs.
Suddenly, the 5 members gathered around the boulders and began to simultaneously remove them one at a time until Tarantula's robot body was recovered.
"So... this is what remains of Tarantula, huh? How disappointing." Dragon grunted.
"I know right? And he said he would lead us to victory!!" STAK yelled in anger.
"Now look at him." Infinite pointed, "He's nothing more than a pile of scrap metal."
He then got down on his knees and took a moment of silence for the fallen robot. The rest of the Heinous Hex eventually followed suit.
Once the silence was over, and the group returned to their feet, SOR walked over to Infinite and smiled, "I still say that you were the better leader, Infinite."
Suddenly, they heard the sound of a glitching staticky voice nearby. "What was that you said about me?!!!"
Once the static voice stopped, they heard a crawling sound that got louder and louder as it got closer.
The Heinous Hex were shocked to discover,
"Tarantula!!! You're alive?!" STAK yelled with his mouth wide open.
"Dear Vindock, what in the hell did my stepson do to you?" Dragon gasped as Tarantula slowly struggled to get back to its feet.
"How did you survive?" SOR shouted,
"Don't... remind... me..." The 8-legged drone hissed.
Tarantula then slowly wobbled back to its feet, though severely damaged by Order, it was still able to crawl on the ground.
"Actually, Order did that. Not the damn blueberry." STAK corrected. The rest of the Hex looked at him as if he grew a second head. "What? I'm a firm believer of giving proper credit! Tarantula killed the squeaky toy how many times now? Like hell, he could have done this!" The chimera explained with a huff and a cross of his arms at the end.
"Well now... i'm impressed, the spider robot has returned once more." Infinite chuckled.
"An impressive feat indeed." Dragon smirked.
"You're an interesting new face, who might you be?" Tarantula growled, focusing his attention to Dragon.
Dragon approached the spider looking drone with a stern look, "I am the rogue anti-virus robot who just saved your life. A few more hours under that rubble and you would have been reduced to scrap metal."
Dragon then walked over to Tarantula and began to dust off some rocks and pebbles left on Tarantula's armor.
The spider drone looked at Dragon confused, "Why are you helping me?"
"Because I too am hell bent on getting revenge against those pathetic anti-virus heathens." Dragon smirked, "After all, one of them was responsible for the death of my wife."
"And why are you all still here?" Tarantula questioned while looking at the rest of his teammates, "I thought you abandoned me?"
"They did... but as the newest member of the Heinous Hex, and the most experienced warrior within the group, I had to remind everyone that no Dragon leaves another Dragon behind... Something that the U.A.V have failed to do; time and time again." Dragon said with reassurance.
Tarantula then crawled closer and closer to the newest member of the group.
"What do you want with me?" The spider drone hissed.
"I am here for one reason... to fix your mess, and to give these creatures a well deserved second chance." Dragon announced while pointing towards the group.
"Are you nuts?! We don't need him!!! I'll have a better chance to defeat the traitor if I were to be alone!!!" STAK argued.
"I agree, his failure to destroy SNT and her robot boyfriend has cost us gravely. What kind of an arch enemy would that make him?!" Infinite chimed in.
"He barely kept Order under control when he was on our side!!! Not to mention the way he destroyed you!!!" SOR added.
"Did you hear that Taranula?! We don't need you anymore!! You can get lost and eat a fly for all I care!!!" STAK shouted as he took out his Piko Piko hammer.
But Dragon looked at the group and growled, "...No!"
The group stared at the drone as he began to laugh, "Hehehehe! Is that what's happening?! You're all leaving me?!!! Even when this is just the beginning?!"
Everyone but dragon was surprised by his words,
"Beginning? What do you mean by... beginning?" Infinite asked looking confused.
"THE WHAT?!!!" STAK shouted while scratching his head.
"What are you getting at?" SOR growled.
The spider drone grinned, "I cannot disclose too much information... but know this. Nightmare approaches!"
Dragon looks up to Tarantula and begins to laugh maniacally. Tarantula then looked back and Dragon and laughed along with him.
The dragon leader then immediately stopped smiling and whistled at his new team, "Dragons, follow me..." the Heinous Hex proceeded to pick up Tarantula and carry him back inside Content Control HQ. "We have a spider virus to repair."
"Gross. I have to touch it with my hands." STAK complained. His hatred for robots still persists even now.
As the Heinous Hex took Tarantula back inside Content Control HQ, Dragon looked at a couple of flying spaceships that were parking nearby and gave out a sinister grin.
Meanwhile, back inside the monastery, Void and his friends were attempting to escape Sin Serials by running down the hallway.
As our heroes were getting closer and closer to the exit, minister Norton pointed his finger and shouted, "C'mon friends, hurry!! The exit is that way!!!"
He then stepped to the side and gave everyone enough room to leave the building.
But all of a sudden, they began to hear the sound of robotic chanting coming from a distance.
"ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!"
It was the D.R.A.C units, and they were still around; patrolling the backstage area of the monastery.
Just then, the spider drones began to shoot lasers towards our heroes.
"Run for it!!!" Void shouted as he, SNT, Order, Catney, Saki and the ministers ran for their lives, until only Norton was the last anti-virus who remained inside the building.
But all of a sudden, unbeknownst to Norton; just outside of the monastery, a familiar spider looking drone was standing above a control panel located somewhere outside the monastery.
The drone lifted its claw and stabbed the controls, causing them to short circuit. "HAHAHAHAA!!!" The spider looking drone laughed,
Back inside the monastery, the doors behind Norton suddenly began to close.
The gold anti-virus quickly noticed and tried to pry the Door open, "OPEN THIS DOOR!!! OPEN THIS DOOR, GOD DAMMIT!!!"
As the group continued running, Void looked back and noticed Norton was trapped in the stairs well with an army of drones heading his way.
"Everyone, run!!! I'll try to buy you some time, now go!!!!" Void ordered as he ran the opposite direction to get to Norton.
"Void!! Where are you going?!!!" SNT shouted,
"I have to go save Norton!!!" Void responded,
"But you'll be killed out there!!!" SNT argued as she began to pull on his arm, "I won't let you!!!"
"Well, I'm sorry SNT!!!" Void shouted before getting down on his knees in tears, "But I have to save him, he's the only family I have left."
The chimera frowned, "Void... this anti-virus..."
"I know what he did SNT..." The blue anti-virus interrupted, "But ever since my stepmother died and my stepfather abandoned me, both Norton and Immunet were the only ones who looked out for me."
He then drew his sword and turned his back on SNT, "And now is the perfect time to return the favor!!!" Void shouted as he ran back into the hallway to find Norton.
Meanwhile, back at the stairwell where Norton was locked in, Norton kept knocking on the doors repeatedly as the spider drones got closer and closer.
Eventually, Void finally reached the door that was locked in front of Norton.
Void tried to speak to Norton but every time Void spoke, it was as if the opposite side of the room was sound proof.
Void then reached for the door knob to pry it open multiple times; but unfortunately, the door wouldn't budge.
He then reached for his sword and tried to stab, slash and hack the door's window open, but the glass was indestructible.
"Norton!!!" Void shouted from one end of the door,
"Void ranger, get out of here!!!" The anti-virus shouted from the other end.
But once again, with the door in their way; both robots couldn't hear each other from the opposite room.
Norton then took a few steps back and tried to elbow the door, but to no avail.
The anti-virus tried again a second time... but no such luck.
"ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!" The D.R.A.C units shouted as they got closer and closer.
"Shit, Void!!! We're running out of time, they're getting closer!!!" Norton shouted, looking terrified.
Void quickly took a few steps back and tried to kick the door down multiple times. But the window still wouldn't break.
Losing hope, Void shed some tears and placed his hand on the glass window,
Norton placed his hand on the glass window as well and smiled at him with tears as well, "Take care of SNT... tell her I'm sorry for everything I've ever done."
As Void began to cry, Norton then closed his eyes and cringed as hard as he could as the D.R.A.C drones got closer and closer,
"ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!" the drones repeated.
Suddenly, as the spider drones were ready to strike, a young voice began to shout from a distance, "GREAT EDEN!!!"
The voice belonged to Daniela the Cat, who jumped over D.R.A.C units and struck a couple of drones down with her flames.
As Daniela ran to Norton, Nicole the cat casually walked towards a couple of drones and clocked her pistol with a magazine of ammunition.
"EAT LEAD MOTHER F*RS!!!" She shouted,
She then opened fire on the units, destroying 5 drones in the process.
Nicole then ran next towards Daniela and took up her fighting stance.
"Hey drones!!! Miss me?!!!" A third voice yelled from the distance, it was Maria; and she was armed with a wispon.
She ran towards Norton's direction while using the wispon as a flame thrower towards the D.R.A.C units. At least 8 units were burnt to a cinder.
Meanwhile, somewhere across the room, McAfee was playing a banjo he found somewhere nearby while Windows Defender was square dancing with a D.R.A.C drone.
"Grab a fence post,
Hold it tight,
whomp your partner,
with all your might,
Hit him in the chin,
hit him in the head,
hit him again,
The critter ain't dead!
Whomp em low,
whomp em high,
Stick your finger in its eye
Pretty little rhyme,
Pretty little sound,
Bang its head,
Against The ground!"
"And now, your home. Bow to your partner. Bow to the gent across the hall." McAfee smiled as Windows Defender bowed before a destroyed D.R.A.C unit.
McAfee then walked over to the drone and bashed its head with the banjo. "And that is all."
Nearby, a dark blue fox named Subaru was surrounded by 5 D.R.A.C units, armed with a wrench and an attitude, Subaru began to wall jump from one drone to another while using her wrench as a boomerang to knock out 2 drones at a time.
Just then, one drone caught Subaru by her tail,
"HELP!!! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!!" She shouted as she was swinging wildly while trying to release her tail from the drone's grip.
As the drone slowly lifted Subaru at eye level, a stray bullet hit the D.R.A.C unit in the forehead.
"Boom... Headshot..." Never smirked as he loaded up another round in his golden pistol.
He then ran towards Subaru and fired as many bullets as he could to push the drones away from the blue fox.
He then grabbed Subaru's hand as the pair ran towards the edge of the room where the girls were protecting Norton.
At the same time, an armored echidna named Shade curled into a ball and bowled over a couple of D.R.A.C units.
She then bounded into the air and pulled out 2 black and yellow grenades. She threw them at 2 D.R.A.C units, causing them to explode instantly.
Finally, the Axer Rangers, Clerk, 2 anti-virus ministers, the principal of Robosoft elementary, and the CEO of Macrosoft were running towards Norton while avoiding heavy laser fire from the D.R.A.C drones.
"Get to the door!! We'll hold them off!!!!" Axer Blue shouted as they ran through the D.R.A.C units and reached Norton just in time.
"PRESENT ARMS!!!" Axer Blue shouted,
The Axer Rangers then got into single file line and readied their weapons, while Team 182 stood next to them and prepared their weapons as well.
At the same time, Avast, AVG, the principal and Donovich were grabbing the foot of the door to pry it open with their hands.
Realizing what was happening, Void quickly got down on his knees and began to help them by lifting the door from the other side.
"C'mon, you dumb b*d, budge!!!" Clerk growled as they began to pull the door.
"ORDER ARM!!!" Axer Blue continued,
The rangers opened up their swords to load their thermal clips inside, while Nicole and Never loaded another round of ammunition into their pistols.
At the same time, Maria readied her wispon while Daniela began to emit flames from her hands.
"READY?!!! AIM!!!! FIRE!!!!" Axer Blue ordered,
Before long, the Axer Rangers and Team 182 began to fire their weapons towards as many D.R.A.C units as they could.
As the lasers continued to fire, the last of the 6 victims tried to reach Norton as fast a they could,
"Cmon me buccaneers!!!" Cyber shouted, "We're almost at the port!!!"
"Are you sure this is really the exit and not some dead end?" Immunet shouted,
"Will you shut up Hacker, you worry too much!!!" Virus laughed,
"Oh, so you think this is funny?" Anchor questioned the orange robot with the green visor.
"Relax, you big oaf!!! I do this sh*t for a living!!" Virus chuckled.
But before the last of the victims could reach Norton in time, 2 of the victims unfortunately took direct hits from the lasers.
"GRAAAAAA!!!" Ralph Torres and Principal Titanium shouted in unison as they both fell and began to disintegrate into binary coded blood.
"TORRES!!!" Donovich shouted in horror, knowing that his long-time partner for over 40 years had just been gunned down.
"PRINCIPAL TITANIUM!!!" Axer White, Axer Crimson, Axer Magenta and Axer Lime shouted in unison.
"Don't just stand there, you fools!!! Keep shooting!!!" Axer Blue shouted with frustration.
As the robots and Team 182 continued to hold the drones at bay, the remaining victims continued to pry the indestructible door open.
"Almost there!!!" Clerk shouted while leaning over on Avast's shoulder.
But all of a sudden, one D.R.A.C unit noticed what the other victims were trying to do,
"Why you little!!!..." The drone growled as it fired its laser, hitting Clerk directly.
"Oof!!" Clerk muttered as he fell off Avast's chest and hit the ground.
"Ohhh.... He got.... Me....." Clerk mumbled as he took his last breath.
"HAHAHAHAAA!!!" The drone grinned as it then turned its attention back on the rest of the victims.
Noticing the death of the small robot with an eye patch, the drones had struck a chord with the anti-virus ministers.
"Cyber, Anchor, Virus and Immunet, take over!!!" AVG shouted, "We have some drones to slay!!!"
Suddenly, both AVG and Avast began to run towards the D.R.A.C units with their swords in hand.
They began to slash, stab and hack away at every last drone that got in their way.
But no matter how many drones the anti-viruses manage to destroy, more and more D.R.A.C units would swarm the room.
"Robots!!! Anytime now!!!" Axer Blue yelled with anger as he turned his attention to those who were prying the door open.
Finally, with over 6 people prying the door open as hard as they could, the door's mechanics were busted; causing the door to slide up and down repeatedly,
"Got it!!" Immunet shouted as the victims began to run for their lives out of the monastery towards the outside.
As the victims ran through the sliding doors to make their escape, Void quickly grabbed Norton's hand as they both ran away from the stairwell. "C'mon Norton, let's get you out of here!!!"
Eventually, everyone else left in the room stopped firing their weapons and backed away from the drones.
And although the majority of our heroes managed to retreat from the monastery, the stairwell was still swarming with D.R.A.C units.
As the escape continued, Void pulled Norton to the side, "Minister Norton, are you alright?"
Norton quickly ran a system scan on his body. "No threats detected; I suppose."
"Good." Void nodded in relief,
Norton then looked at the blue anti-virus robot confused, "But why did you save me?"
Void smiled, "Isn't it obvious? You've done so much for me since my mother passed and my stepfather abandoned me, it's about time I returned the favor."
Norton eventually smiled back in response.
"Now c'mon, let's go find SNT and the girls." Void and Norton quickly ran towards the exit and their quest to reunite with the chimera had begun.
On their way out, they noticed 3 parked doom ships that were located on the side of the monastery,
However, one doom ship was already leaving by the time our heroes and the victims arrived outside to make their escape.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Immunet Shouted as he raised his fist over the black and red-looking doom ship, "Damn you mother viper!!!"
"Don't worry about it minister, there's still two ships left!!!" Axer White shouted as he pointed towards the doom ships that were still present.
Luckily for them, they managed to climb aboard the closest doom ship they could find, and they all began their preparations for take-off.
Meanwhile, inside the captain's mess, stood a yellow and black looking creature with a green shirt, black pants and green shoes. It was Marine the Racoon; and she was sitting at the captain's chair while looking at a map with a magnifying glass.
Just then, the door to the captain's mess opened and Shade the Echidna walked inside to greet her old friend.
"Shade, she be apples!!!" Marine shouted with excitement as she ran towards the echidna to give her a big hug.
Shade smiled slightly, "I'm very happy to see you too, Marine."
The echidna then got down on her knees and explained to Marine the situation.
"Marine, listen to me. I need your help; we all need your help." Shade began to explain.
"We? How many people y'all be?" Marine asked curiously.
"That doesn't matter!!!" Shade yelled, "What matters is that you need to get us out of here!!! This monastery is being destroyed by robots as we speak. If we stay here any longer, everyone on board is going to die!!!"
"Strewth! Alright lass, take it easy!!" Marine shouted as she pressed a button on a nearby control panel to hoist the ship's anchor.
She then reached for the intercom and began to address her passengers,
"Attention me hardies, thank you for flying the RMS raccoon. This be your captain; Marine the Racoon speaking. We be arriving at Angel Island by 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. Temperature for tonight is 30 degrees Celsius and 86 degrees Fahrenheit. If you have any questions, I'll be in me captain's mess if ye need me. Thank you all very much for flying the RMS raccoon, and welcome aboard!!!"
Once the racoon switched off the intercom, she went back to the control panel to turn the key in the ignition. Thus, starting the ship's engines.
"Shade! Hand me that map!" Marine ordered, Shade happily obliged and gave the racoon a map that was rolled around like a scroll.
Marine took the map and grabbed some tape. She then stuck the map onto a white board and positioned it next to the steering wheel.
"Shade, me old pal. Keep me crew comfortable as we prepare for takeoff." Marine ordered with a determined look on her face.
Shade nodded and opened the door to exit the captain's mess.
The young racoon then thrusted on the pedals and began to take off into the night sky.
But little did Marine and Shade realize; they forgot a couple of very important members.
Meanwhile, back at the destroyed monastery; SNT and her friends were waiting by the edge of the last doom ship parked next to the monastery.
"SNT!!!" Void shouted with excitement.
"VOID!!!!" The chimera cried as the robot and chimera ran towards each other.
But before they were able to hug each other, a couple of stray saw blades pierced between them and landed onto the deck.
"SNT!!!" Both Catney and Saki cried in unison,
"Holy shamoo!!! What the hell was that?!!!" Void shouted looking shocked,
"I don't know!!!" SNT shouted as they ran to hug each other, "Void, are you okay?!!!"
"I think so." Void responded as he was trying to process what was happening. "But what in the world were those things?!!!"
But just then, a familiarly sinister voice began to speak from the ship's intercom, "Perhaps I can answer that question with another question... Can SNT come out to play?!!!"
Suddenly, a large purple and silver claw dashed forward and grabbed the poor chimera by her waist.
"NOOOO!!! SNT!!!" Void cried as he began chasing the claw.
"Oh nooooo!!!" Catney yelled in horror.
Poor SNT was trapped in the grip of the claw that captured her,
The claw then pulled itself backwards towards its owner. And by the time the claw reached its body, SNT was terrified over what she saw.
"So, experiment... you thought that you could escape from moi?!!" Tarantula laughed, "SKT is a naughty little experiment."
"LET ME GO YOU CREEP!!!" SNT yelled as she struggled to get free from the drone's grip.
Just then, Void, Order and the girls ran towards Tarantula and began to corner him.
"TARANTULA!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT!!! YOU COWARD!!!" Order yelled, "I'M GONNA BURN YOU TO ASHES IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO!!!"
"Tarantula, you f*ng arachnid!!! Let SNT go, or taste my foot up you're a*!!!" Saki ordered,
Order then tapped on Void's shoulder, "C'mon, let's get him!!!"
Void drew his sword and ran towards the 8-legged drone, while Order transformed into a mobian fireball.
"Order, no!!! Get back!!! He's going to kill you!!!" SNT cried as she continued to struggle, "Please, go save Alicia!!!"
But before either Void or Order could even inflict any damage towards the spider looking drone, Tarantula charged up his red eyes and fired a laser towards the pair.
Tarantula then turned around and focused his attention back to SNT, "I'll kill you for this."
He then took out a syringe and slowly aimed it towards her neck.
But for some strange reason, hearing those words caused a nerve to snap within the chimera.
"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!!!" SNT shouted as she struggled with all her might to escape Tarantula's grip.
Eventually, SNT slipped away from the drone's grip, as she began to fly using her tails.
She then flew towards the 8-legged arachnid and began to throw multiple punches to his head.
The chimera then got back on the deck and pulled out her quantum P2K blaster and aimed it towards his chest. "SAY YOUR PRAYERS TARANTULA!!!" SNT growled, "THIS IS FOR KILLING VOID TWICE!!! FOR KIDNAPPING MY FRIENDS!!! FOR JOINING FORCES WITH CONTENT CONTROL!!! AND FOR POISONING THOSE I KNOW AND LOVE!!!"
She then grabbed her wispon, and held both weapons side by side towards Tarantula's chest at gunpoint. "ANY LAST WORDS?!! BUG BOY?!!!"
Tarantula grinned, "Really now?!! What's that going to prove?!!!"
"THIS!!!" SNT responded as she fired her blasters towards the arachnid,
But Tarantula ignited his rockets and dodged both of her blasters.
The chimera quickly looked up and realized, "Oh no, if I stay down here, I might end up in a losing battle. I need to rethink my strategy."
SNT quickly thought for a few seconds, she then grabbed her grappling hook and grappled onto Tarantula' body.
She then left into the air and followed the force of Tarantula's rockets flying in the air.
As the chimera was finally able to catch up with the 8-legged drone, she grabbed onto Tarantula's head and began to look him in the eye.
"Yes, it's true!! I am a monster!!! A freak of nature as what my creator calls me!!" SNT shouted,
Void, Saki and Order simultaneously look at Catney who ignores them by simply whistling and walking away.
"But you're no different compared to me!!!" The chimera growled,
She then jumped into the air, performed a backflip and kicked Tarantula towards the ground.
SNT then took out her quantum blaster and fired an energy beam downward towards the arachnid's body.
Tarantula eventually hit the ground of the doom ship, but he still wasn't out. The drone quickly got back to its feet.
But before Tarantula could even strike the angry chimera, she curled into a ball and bashed him on the head.
She then picked up the spider-looking robot and body slammed him onto the ground.
Filled with rage, she curled into a ball once again and knocked him down with brute force.
She then threw a barrage of punches and knee strikes before body slamming him a second time.
SNT then grabbed one of his repaired claws and ripped it out once again, however; unlike Order, SNT threw the claw overboard, in hopes that the 8-legged drone will never recover his claw again.
"What's so funny?!!" SNT shouted, "Why are you still laughing?!!!"
The arachnid grinned, "Look around you SKT..."
The chimera then turned around and saw everyone around her was staring at her in shock,
To make matters worse, unbeknownst to anyone on board the doom ship, the victims who were boarding Marine's doom ship were watching the whole situation unfold via a holographic projector.
Everyone was in shock,
"SNT... how could you say something like that?!!" Maria whimpered,
"SNT!!! What's gotten into you?!!" Daniela yelled,
Nicole on the other hand, looked at the screen unimpressed, "Personally, I did not expect that from her."
Meanwhile, back on Angel Island... to add insult to injury, Sonic and his friends saw everything that was happening between the chimera and the arachnid.
"Welp, time to block SNT from my friend's list on koopa book!" Sonic shouted as he took his smart phone and pressed the block button on SNT's profile.
Back at the monastery of Sin Serials, Thunderwave and Dragon were standing side by side; watching the events unfold.
"Thunderwave, please tell me you've captured all of that on video?!" Dragon wondered,
"..........." The dark blue responded with radio static.
Dragon then clapped his hands slowly, "Excellent, and that my dear is how you ruin one's reputation forever."
He then turned around and approached the other Heinous Hex members, "Come, my dear Thunderwave; our journey is finally complete."
As the Heinous Hex fled into the night, Dragon looked on at the doom ship where SNT was fighting Tarantula. He then flapped his wings and took to the sky.
The arachnid then got down on his knees and leapt into the air. He was getting ready to stomp SNT.
But before impact, SNT quickly pulled out her wispon and fired a flame thrower towards the 8-legged drone.
And with that, Tarantula; the spider-looking robot was defeated... or so the chimera thought.
SNT failed to realize but the 8-legged arachnid was entering a boot-up sequence called 'Safe Mode'.
But that didn't stop her from taking a breather.
"Phew, that was close." SNT signed as she was trying to catch her breath.
Suddenly, the chimera noticed her creator walking towards her.
"Courtney, what are you doing?!" SNT asked looking shocked,
Catney got down on her knees and looked deep into SNT's eyes with tears and shouted, "SNT... please stop!!! Just let it go!!!"
Upon hearing Catney's words, both the creator and the created hugged each other.
"Oh Courtney, I never want to feel like this... ever again." SNT cried,
"SNT... just look at me, and listen." Courtney whispered as she got closer and closer towards her OC. "SNT... I just want all of this to end. I am tired of all this pain and suffering that we all had to endure. And I believe that you're the OC who's gonna help get us out of here alive!!!"
"W-w-why... Why are you telling me this?" SNT asked,
"BECAUSE EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL, I BELIEVED IN YOU!!!" Catney cried, "And I still believe in you to this day!!! If anyone is gonna help us restore the computer world back to normal, it's you."
"Ohh Courtney..." SNT whispered as she hugged her creator while shedding some tears.
But suddenly, as SNT was crying on Catney's shoulders, the sound of glitches began to sound from the drone's incapacitated body
It was Tarantula; and he was powering himself back on after a reboot in 'safe mode'.
Suddenly, the arachnid unleashed a syringe from its claw and aimed it directly towards Catney's neck.
SNT was in shock, "COURTNEY!!! LOOK OUT!!!"
She released herself from the hug and jumped in front of her creator.
Everyone on deck tried to stop her, but it was already too late. SNT was stabbed, and infected by the OneHalf virus.
"SNT!!!!!!" Cried Void as he ran towards the chimera.
"Aww f*ng ch*t!!!" Saki shouted in shock.
"SNT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Roared Order,
As the trio ran to check up on the infected chimera, Tarantula chuckled, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He then readied his rockets and took to the air to make his escape.
Void, Saki and Order rushed to Catney who was holding the chimera in her arms,
"SNT? SNT!!! Please speak to me!!!" Void shouted,
"SNT?... Are you?... No! NOOOOOO!!!!" Catney yelled as she began to cry,
Void then closed his eyes and bowed his head for a moment.
Until suddenly, the blue anti-virus had a revelation.
He bent down in front of Catney and held her hand,
"Catney, listen to me... there's still a possibility that we can still save SNT from blue screening. But in order to do that, I need everyone's support! Catney? Do you by any chance have a backup of SNT's snapshot?" Void asked while holding back tears.
Courtney eventually stopped crying and thought about it for a moment, "You mean... the drawing I had made of her when I was little?... Yes, but why?"
Void then stood to his feet and gave Catney a stern look, "Catney, with minister Sophos as my witness; I'm about to perform a very difficult operation called disassembly and recovery. If I can open up SNT's script, and clean up every last viral infection to its core... there may be a fifty percent chance of survival."
He then closed his eyes; trying not to think about the worst-case scenario, "If disassembly and recovery is unsuccessful, then this will sadly be the very last time we'll ever see SNT. Courtney, Project SNT? Will you help me?" Void asked,
Courtney then picked up the infected chimera and got close to the blue robot, "Please... Please!!! Help me save SNT!! She means everything to me!!!"
Void then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Alright Courtney, please follow me."
The group then ran towards the anti-viruses who were just making themselves at home on the ship's deck.
The anti-viruses were in shock by what they saw,
"Good god, what the hell happened?!" Minister Sophos shouted,
"Minister Sophos, we need your help! SNT just got infected by a virus, and we need your help to perform a disassembly!!!" Void said to the blue minister with a stern look on his face.
Sophos wasn't happy upon hearing Void's words, "Disassembly?! Mister Void... are you serious?! You do realize that this is very advanced, and very dangerous!!! Tampering with such scripts WILL result in data loss."
"Minister Sophos, please listen to me. SNT and I have already passed the second exam of virus detection and removal. And we're now A-tier anti-viruses. I believe minister Norton, that we are now authorized to learn disassembly and recovery, am I right?" Void questioned,
"Precisely mister Void. Every student that passes the second exam is authorized to learn the third and final course of the U.A.V academy." Norton responded.
Void then turned his attention back to Sophos, "The dean of the U.A.V academy has spoken. We need to learn disassembly on SNT as soon as possible if we want to win this war against Content Control."
Courtney then walked towards the blue minister with SNT in her arms and begged, "Sophos... please... You have to help SNT!! I love her... And if she dies right now, right here in my arms... Then I will never be able to forgive myself for her death.... You have to help us."
Sophos growled, "Grrrr, very well mister Void. But I'm giving you one chance to complete this procedure. And if you fail, and you probably WILL fail... I will demote you back to your previous rank, and you will spend the next 30 years in quarantine for the death of SNT!!! Do you understand the severity of these consequences?!!"
Void slowly looked Sophos deep into his eyes with a stern look, "Minister Sophos, we have no other choice but to try."
"...Very well, but we have to go to the server room at the bottom floor of this doom ship. All the equipment and tools we need to perform this disassembly task are inside. Please, follow me." Sophos sighed.
Void spoke up before they all followed though, "Saki, this is going to be very hard on you. You should stay here and wait until it's over. I mean, there's a reason why family members aren't allowed during operations in hospitals."
"Fuck no! That's my best friend, you blueberry b*h! I ain't going nowhere!" Saki exclaimed.
"Void's right," Catney spoke up, "You should just stay back here. It might be too much for you."
"Whoa whoa, wait a fucking second! If I can't go, then you sure as hell shouldn't go either!" Saki yelled more. She pointed a finger at her sister.
"But I'm her creator! I need to be with her!" Courtney argued while shedding tears. Soon enough, the two girls were going to start a fight with each other. Until Void spoke up, getting in between the two.
"Ladies, cease and desist your bickering!!!... Now I don't care who comes and who doesn't! I was just trying to be considerate of others' feelings. But we don't have time to argue! SNT needs us right now!" The blue robot exclaimed, bringing the sisters back to their senses. They both looked away ashamedly.
"You're right Void. We're sorry." Courtney apologized. Saki agreed and Void gave a sigh of relief that he didn't have to break up a real fight between the two.
The group finally followed Minister Sophos to the server room of the doom ship to help SNT.
While all this was happening, Order opted to stay behind; as it felt a bit awkward for him to tag along when situations like these were dire. "SNT... Come back alive." Order growled as he bowed his head.
Later, inside the server room; Minister Sophos opened the door and turned on the light as Void, Catney and Saki were carrying SNT inside.
The server room was a large metallic room filled with over a thousand rackmounts of desktop computers mounted in multiple cabinets.
As the group began to observe their surroundings, Minister Sophos eventually located the disassembly table which looked like a table found in a morgue.
Both Void and Catney carefully placed SNT onto the table before backing away from her.
But Void couldn't hold his feelings back anymore. He reached for SNT's hand and kissed her hand passionately, "SNT... listen to me; you little cutie. I'm gonna do everything in my power to disinfect you. This I promise you, my darling."
After slowly letting go of SNT's hand while trying not to cry, he then turned his attention towards the minister standing across the table. "Alright minister Sophos... let's begin."
Minister Sophos gave a astern look as he turned his attention to Courtney, "Alright miss Courtney, Project SNT... do you have a backup of SNT's last snapshot?"
Courtney looked back at the minister confused, "Snapshot? You mean like a drawing or picture or something?"
Sophos nodded, "Precisely. We must first remove any viral infection found within SNT's script. And then, by using a snapshot, we can install a clean to replace all the data that was lost."
Catney then reached into her pocket and pulled out an old drawing of SNT.
She then gave the picture to Void, but held onto it as she got closer and closer to him, "Take care of her... cause in the end, you will always be her anti-virus."
Void looked deep into Courtney's eyes with determination, "I will Catney, you have my promise."
Courtney then let go of the drawing she made when she was small and Void placed the drawing on the table next to the infected SNT.
"Alright mister Void, let us begin." Sophos said as he cleared his throat, "With the snapshot given to you by Miss Project SNT; you're gonna reach for that laptop behind you, and you're going to scan the picture onto the built-in scanner that's inside."
Without hesitation, Void quickly grabbed the laptop and brought it over to the table. He then grabbed Catney's folded drawing and tried to flatten it with his wrists.
Once the picture was flattened, Void turned on the computer and launched a program called Macrosoft Visual Studio.
Once the program was opened, he carefully placed the picture on the scanner and pressed the play button in visual studio to start scanning SNT's picture.
Once the scan was complete, Void looked up at Sophos who was impressed,
"Good... good... very good... Next is the important task of opening up SNT's script and studying the code that SNT herself is infected with." Explained Sophos.
Void began setting up a brand-new script on the computer. He then copied all of SNT's infected code into the new script; to safely override SNT's codes for later use.
"Alright... So it looks like SNT is still infected by the love letter worm's payloads... as well as the OneHalf virus. ILOVEYOU, sometimes referred to as Love Bug or Love Letter for you, is a computer worm that infected over ten million Windows personal computers on and after 5 May 2000.
When the worm is executed, it copies itself in the System folder and in the Windows directory. It creates its own key named MSKernel32 under the local machine registry key that causes programs to run and adds the value MSKERNEL32.VBS to it. It also creates a new Local Machine Run Services key so it will run when the system boots, before the user even logs on.
The worm sets the Internet Explorer start page to one of four randomly chosen web pages so that it downloads the file WIN-BUGSFIX.EXE, a trojan.
Love letter searches for files to modify, mostly by replacing those files with a copy of itself. If the file has a .vbs or .vbe extension, it will simply overwrite the files.
Love letter opens the Outlook email program and scans for email addresses in the Address book. It sends the email with an attached copy of itself.
The worm scans for the files mirc32.exe, mlink32.exe, mirc.ini, script.ini and mirc.hlp. If it finds one or more of these files, it will generate a new script.ini and place it in the directory where the files are found. The script contains instructions to send the file LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.HTM to all users on the same IRC channel
And then we have OneHalf. also known as Slovak Bomber, Freelove and Explosion-II, is a polymorphic boot virus found on DOS.
Every time the user boots or reboots the computer, the virus loads and encrypts the last two unencrypted cylinders. The encryption is done by bitwise XOR operation by a randomly generated key, which the decryption is to perform the same operation with the same key again.
Upon accessing these encrypted cylinders, the virus encrypts them so that the user will not notice their files being encrypted.
Careless disinfection will result in data loss. Since the virus holds the keys for accessing these encrypted cylinders, removing the virus without decrypting them may end up in the user keeping their infected files encrypted permanently." Void explained as Sophos was looking even more impressed, while Catney and Saki were looking confused,
"English!!! What the f*k is wrong with you?!!" Saki yelled in frustration.
Sophos then walked over to Saki and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Calm down your highness. Void Ranger had to describe to me these viruses detected in Visual Studio. Unfortunately Miss McGee, it's as if you're running a full system scan on your computer blindfolded."
Sophos then turned his attention back to Void, "Excellent work! Top marks mister Void!"
Void smiled happily, "Thank you sir!"
But Sophos quickly dashed his happiness abruptly, "Except, now comes the difficult task... can you replace all the viral code with the very code from the original snapshot?"
Void bowed his head with a determined look and looked at the script inside Visual Studio.
"Alright, so looking at this script, I understand that I need to remove step 100 to 104 of both the OneHalf and the love letter worm simultaneously. And now that the infection is gone... Let's copy and paste SNT's old snap shot and..."
But right before Void could complete the disassembly stage, he paused for a moment, and began to cry.
Sophos was furious, "Mister Void!!! What are you doing?!!! Why did you stop?!!"
"Well Courtney... Saki... this is it. If I press the enter button... SNT will forget about me and all our adventures here in the computer world for the rest of her life... AND I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!" Void shouted as he bursted to tears and hugged SNT while crying on her shoulders.
As Void cried on the chimera's shoulder, Catney slowly walked over to the blue anti-virus to comfort him,
"Void... listen to me. Losing people is very hard. Believe me, I lost many people too. But the best thing you can do when faced with these situations is to keep their memories alive. Do you have anything that can keep hold of those memories?"
Void slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of Void and SNT together at the U.A.V academy.
He folded the paper into SNT's hand, and kissed her lips passionately before uttering the last words he'll ever tell the chimera,
"I love you." Void whispered in SNT's ear.
After one last kiss, he then closed his eyes in anger and hit the enter button. Thus, erasing all of her memories from the computer world.
"Minister Sophos... it's done. Disassembly is now complete." Void said as he continued to cry.
Catney then walked up to Void and placed her hands on his shoulder. "Void... You did everything you could for her. The only thing we can do now is wait."
Void eventually nodded in agreement as everyone gathered around the table to watch over SNT.
Moments later, SNT slowly began to move her fingers.
"Mmmmm." The chimera moaned as she slowly opened her eyes.
She then looked around the room and noticed Catney and Saki in front of her, "COURTNEY!!! SAKI!!!"
"Oh my god!!! SNT!!!" Catney shouted as she hugged her OC with all her might.
Saki also joined in the group hug. "Don't f*ng scare me like that, you little b*h!!!"
"Oh SNT... I missed you so much!!!" Catney cried.
"I missed you too Courtney." SNT smiled.
As the girls continued to hug, Void's worst fear tragically came true. SNT doesn't remember him. Nor does she remember any of the anti-viruses she met throughout her adventures in the computer world.
Void began to tear up, as he ran away from the girls to sob in the corner.
SNT looked on at the robot who was running, "Hey Catney, what kind of a badnick is that?" SNT questioned.
Saki looked at the chimera with a stern look on her face, "That is a robot who sacrificed his life for you, only now he can never see you again after what happened to you earlier."
SNT was confused, "I'm sorry... What happened to me earlier?"
Saki frowned, "Ugh, never mind..."
As Void was crying in the corner of the server room, a familiar figure walked by to comfort the young anti-virus.
Void turned around and saw minister Sophos looking down at him happily, "Well done... my boy. My brave little boy."
He then placed his hands on Void's shoulders, "You have passed not only the second exam of the United Anti-virus movement, but also the third exam as well.
And I believe that you are truly ready for the graduation exam; to which, I am authorizing on the U.A.V's behalf."
But Void wasn't in the mood for celebrating, so he walked over to Sophos and gave him a hug while crying on his shoulders.
Sophos eventually sympathized with the blue anti-virus and hugged him back.
Once the hug was over, Sophos placed his hand over his shoulder. "Come Void, there is something I must show you."
Void then followed Sophos to an area where there was a wall of incomplete rackmounts per server cabinet.
Minister Sophos then closed his eyes and quickly felt the server computers he was touching. Eventually, he opened his eyes and pressed the power button on one server computer, which caused a holographic projector to slide down from the ceiling towards them.
"Void ranger, will you look into the servers?" Sophos asked him as he raised his hand towards the young anti-virus,
"What will I see?" Void asked, looking curious as he got closer to the projector.
"Things that are, things that aren't... and some things... that have not yet come to pass." Sophos smiled. He then waved his hand towards a nearby open computer in the room. "Now go on... type."
Void then walked towards the computer and began to type on the command prompt until a video file began to play on the screen.
Suddenly the news agency music began to play while the monitors displayed a 3D looking design that showed a spinning globe on a silver background, with red horizontal rings and a breaking news logo in maroon color appearing behind the globe.
When the motion graphics on the monitors stopped playing, the cameras turned their attention to the armored soldier sitting at the desk with his papers; as he began to speak to the viewers at home.
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 9 o'clock news. We are Content Control. We begin tonight's broadcast with some breaking news.
At exactly 9 o'clock at this very hour, the blueberry boy and his group of lackeys have been captured by a third-party syndicate who have sworn their allegiance with Content Control. They are very well-known within the Nightmare Armada, and they are known the world over as the Heinous Hex. As a result, they will receive the censorship awards tomorrow afternoon at the monastery of Sin Cores at three pm.
And as for the captured fugitives, they will be executed within the monastery of Sin Serials; immediately following this broadcast.
Thank you all for watching. This is Content Control, signing off." Quant concluded as the newsroom music played, concluding the news report.
But suddenly, just as Quant was about to deliver to the world his next broadcast.
Big Old Tori stormed into the newsroom and began to panic towards his superior,
"Big Old Tori, what the hell is going on down there?!!" Quant asked,
"Master Quant!!! We are under attack, Tarantula's drones have breached the monastery, alongside four of his savage friends. They're all rampaging throughout the entire facility!!!" Big Old Tori shouted,
"What?! What are you talking about?!!" Quant asked as he began to panic, "CAN YOU CONTAIN THEM?!!!"
"Well... we could, but every single one of our weapons have been compromised. EVEN OUR CENSORSHIP COCONUT GUN!!!" Big Old Tori shouted as he grabbed Quant by the shoulders and began to shake his body back and forth.
Suddenly, Quant and Big Old Tori heard a knock at the door,
Big Old Tori began to panic even more, "Oh no!!! They're here!!! NO!!! STAY BACK!!! I'M WARNING YOU!!!"
Just then, the doors finally opened and a high-powered laser bursted into the room causing the newsroom to be set on fire.
Fearing for their lives; both Quant and Big Old Tori ran for the hills, and made their escape while pressing the emergency exit button on the wall which activated the fire sprinklers.
"BIG OLD TORI!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!" Quant roared, "I'LL HAVE YOU EXECUTED FOR THIS!!!"
Once Content Control was no longer in the room, a large eight-legged robot crawled into the newsroom.
The robot then pointed to a couple of D.R.A.C units to get the cameras ready to start filming.
"Attention you disgusting creatures, your universe has been chosen for our collection. If we face resistance of any kind, you'll suffer the consequences of your actions. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun.
"Soon your universe will be uninhabitable by any kind of organism. Man, woman, child, plant, animal and bacteria. All life will cease to exist. Goodbye."
The message then displayed a purple background with the symbol of an "N" with two yellow horns beside it, ending the broadcast.
Once the broadcast was cut, the holographic projector slid back to the top of the ceiling,
Void then looked up to Sophos angry, "So... these clowns tried to censor the U.A.V. They censored our families and friends... They cut out all communications involving social media and the outside world.
Not to mention, they fragged and banned thousands of online accounts and stole financial information for their own personal gain. And all this time, they intended to KILL US ALL!! JUST TO SILENCE OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!!!"
Sophos nodded in agreement, "Precisely mister Void. This is what will come to pass, if you should fail."
But all of a sudden, a third voice was heard from the opposite end of the room,
"Then permit us to devise a solution to our little problem..."
Upon hearing the third voice, both Void and Sophos drew their swords and took up their fighting stances, only to be cornered by the last remaining members of Content Control.
Among the moderators that were cornering the anti-viruses, lord Quant emerged from the back of the group to the front. And for the very first time, Void and Quant would meet face to face.
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the final hour news. With your host... Content Control." Quant chuckled as the moderators brought forth SNT, Catney and Saki with their hands tied behind their back.
"Help!!! Let go of me!!!" SNT cried out loud,
"VOID!!! HELP US!!!" Courtney shouted as she leaned her body towards Void's direction.
"Go fuck yourselves Content Control, how you got here was bullsh*t!!!" Saki complained.
Both Void and Sophos were shocked to see their friends being captured by Content Control.
"COURTNEY!!! SAKI!!! SNT!!!" Void yelled.
As Content Control got closer and closer, both Void and Minister Sophos looked at each other and stood back-to-back.
They then noticed a couple of moderators aiming their guns at each girls' neck.
"Ah ah ahh!!! One more move and kablamo!!!" Nicketpod taunted.
They then took a deep breath and threw down their weapons. Thus, our heroes have now been captured.