Chapter 8

Chapter 8: The Egg Carrier Zone:

Meanwhile, somewhere in a solitary confinement room deep within a prison; a young boy with black hair hanging down to his eyes, wearing black pants and a white hospital gown was being carried by a couple of Content Control moderators.

When the moderators reached the unlocked door to shove the boy inside the room, one moderator named Toxoit grabbed a key from his pocket, inserted it in the keyhole and turned the knob to open the locked cell door.

"Hey Vic!!! Enjoy your permanent stay here in quarantine. You piece of sh*t!" Shouted Toxoit as he laughed and threw Vic into the room as he walked away and laughed before shutting the doors.

Once the doors were locked. Vic slowly crawled to his knees and looked around to assess his surroundings. It was a plain white room with nothing but padding on the walls, the floor and the ceiling.

Frightened, and fearing for his life, the boy slowly crawls into a corner before bending over to grab his ankles. He then rocks back and forth as paranoia starts to set in.

He looks around left and right to make sure that no one is playing mind games with him. Vic can clearly tell he was in a mad house.

Vic then lies down on his side and reaches for something in his pocket. The object he reaches for is small, plastic and square shaped. The object reveals itself to be a floppy disk.

Vic picked up the floppy disk and looked down towards it. This gave Vic a tear of joy in his eye. "It's a good thing I still have these floppy disks with me. Without them, I may not be able to escape this hell hole." Vic said as he looks left and right once again to make sure no one else was in the room.

"At least those b*****s won't realize how heavily armed I truly am." Specifically, Vic then stared at the text printed on the floppy disk which read 'Gruel.exe' in Arial font. It was the Gruel worm which is capable of hanging any computer and reverse engineering the system's administrator privileges to perpetrators.

As Vic continued to marvel over the disk he was holding, he slowly began to remember the very first time he ever found the floppy disks when his father was working at the shop. "Still, I cannot believe I found these floppy disks all those years ago. I remembered when I ransacked my father's safe just to find these... 'abominations.'"

***

14 years ago, somewhere inside a mansion located in the United Los Of Roflica; a couple of police officers were in a luxurious living room carrying a black adult sized body bag out of the house and into the ambulance that was waiting outside. Inside the body bag was a dead body inside.

And sitting by the living room, watching this all unfold was young Vic; 14 years old. And this was the very first time in his entire life where he met face to face with the police. What poor Vic failed to realize was that the body stuffed inside the bag was in fact his father who was found dead hours ago because of a drug overdose.

As the officers carried his deceased father out of the house and into the ambulance; ready to be transported into the morgue, the police chief notices Vic and walked towards him, ready to give him the gritty truth. Just before the police chief can open his mouth, Vic hops out of the sofa and walks towards the officer.

"Vic Dos Kuroslov?" The chief asked the young boy,

Scared to even open his mouth, the young boy stutters, "Y-y-yes officer, it's m-m-me."

The police chief then placed his hand onto the boy's shoulder and comforted him. "I would like to apologize to you son; as well as offer my condolences during this terrible tragedy."