Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Tonight On Content Control:

Meanwhile, in a news agency in an unknown location. A couple of random camera crew members were preparing to setup a studio in preparation for the 11 o'clock news.

Some crew members began to position the lights and set them up to have the perfect brightness during filming, while others were in charge of sets and props such as the desk and a couple of television monitors on the sides.

In the backstage area, a couple of audio engineers were adjusting up the audio levels of the on-stage microphones which were also being positioned near the ceiling by the other crew members.

Suddenly, once the preparation was complete; one of the armored soldiers involved with the kidnapping at the Demotivator repair shop walked onto the stage with papers in his hand. He began to take a seat on the front desk where the cameras were ready to film.

He had gray armor and wore a pitch black cloak and had a belt which carried a KA57 Sovette pencil gun.

"Quiet on the set please?!!!" shouted the director, "Camera rolling... cue music and motion graphics... and action!!!"

Suddenly the news agency music began to play while the monitors displayed a 3D looking design that showed a spinning globe on a silver background, with red horizontal rings and a breaking news logo in maroon color appearing behind the globe.

When the motion graphics on the monitors stopped playing, the cameras turned their attention to the armored soldier sitting at the desk with his papers; as he began to speak to the viewers at home.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 11 o'clock news. We are Content Control, and we would like to begin tonight's broadcast with some breaking news.

To the administrators of the United Anti-Virus movement; as well as Optical Illusions, and to all our fellow subscribers from our YouTube channel and our streaming platform... we are Content Control.

Every hour, every minute of everyday; as we speak, technology is evolving at a faster rate that all can keep up with.

We have risen in protest to create this organization, in response to the recent terms and conditions; laid before every computer user by the United Anti-Virus movement. And it's deployment of remote controlled moderators operating into all online content, including various social media accounts."

***

Meanwhile, in a hospital somewhere in the United Anti-Virus movement, in a hospital room which had a white bedroom with a serving tray to the side, a television on top of it, and a rocking chair in the corner.

DashieXP was lying down in bed recovering from his injuries,

As he was stuck in bed, he eventually got bored of just lying down, he grabbed a nearby remote and started changing channels. "Alright, what do we have up in this b***h?!"

He eventually came across a channel that interested him.

But a minute in as he was watching his shows, the broadcast suddenly switched to static and later to the broadcast of Content Control.

Dashie jumped out of bed, "WHAT THE F**K?!!! WHAT THE F**K IS THAT SH*T?!!"

Freaking out, he quickly grabbed the remote and tried changing channels. But no matter which channel he flicked on, the Content Control broadcast would always show up. "MA BOIS!!! WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO MY CHANNELS?!!!"

He started observing the channel closely, he witnessed a man wearing a cloak sitting on a desk with a weapon on his belt

As he got closer to the TV screen, he realized, "Wait a minute, that mother f****r's got the same weapon I saw days ago!! SH*T!!!"