Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Shopping Mall Madness Zone

Meanwhile, in a nearby shopping mall. Void was running inside to search for a store where he can hide from Content Control who were patrolling the city. It was early in the morning and the stores were just about ready to open.

Leaving fate to chance, he quickly ran into the first store that opened it's doors.

Unfortunately for the shoppers and store owners, 3 armed soldiers from Content Control suddenly opened the front doors and went inside the mall to search for the blue robot.

Once inside the opened store, Void ran towards the electronics section of the store where hundreds of televisions were on display to showcase to customers. The televisions were showcasing football games, stunning wallpapers and desktop computer screens from the computers that stood nearby.

As Void walked passed the middle of the television displays, every single display had turned into static. Void approached the TVs with great caution.

Suddenly the news agency music began to play while the monitors displayed the 3D design that showed a spinning globe on a silver background, with red horizontal rings and a breaking news logo in maroon color appearing behind the globe. Void knew he was in trouble.

In the news room was MrDingo of Content Control, and he was ready to deliver the morning news to everyone who was tuning in. As Void began to discover the monitors being hijacked, he eventually came to a realization that every TV screen, every radio signal and every computer around the world was being controlled by Content Control.

"Good morning everyone. And welcome to the 11 o'clock news. I'll be your host; MrDingo of Content Control. Our top story at this hour, police need your help in identifying 3 fugitives who are wanted for suspicious activity." Said MrDingo as the news agency then displayed 3 snapshots of Void and the 2 girls he saw on the beach; Void was terrified when he saw the pictures.

"These fugitives are described as: a woman wearing a school uniform, orange hair and a wing pin in her hair, the other is a woman with a pink dress, light blue hair and cat ears. Finally, the 3rd suspect is a robot with blue armor, a blue cap and a yellow cape. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of these 3 suspects, dial 911 immediately. This is Content Control, signing off." Concluded MrDingo as the music began to play once again to conclude the news broadcast.

"And now, a look at sports!" Said a robotic voice that immediately followed as the music began to fade.

"I like ball!" Shouted the sports reporter.

As the broadcast continued, Content Control left the 3 snapshots of Void and the girls he saw earlier on the side of the screen. Terrified, Void began to panic. "Oh no!! It's those girls I saw at the beach earlier!!! Did Content Control seriously go as far as launching a manhunt on me and those girls?!!!"

Void was furious, he immediately thought of a plan to retaliate against Content Control, "Alright, no more games. Ladies, I'm very worried about the both of you. And I'm gonna do everything in my power to protect you both, but in return; I need you to help me find SNT."

Void then quickly walks to the computers as a small child and his mother were walking by the television displays to inspect the quality.

"Mommy mommy, is that the blue robot in the picture?" The child asked as he pointed to Void,

"Oh don't be ridiculous, robots don't exist!!!" The mother responded as she waved for an employee to assist her.

As soon as Void reached the nearest computer, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a USB stick. He then inserted the stick into the USB slot and said to himself, "But first, time to beat Content Control at their own game."