Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Team 182 Zone:

Later that evening, as the sun was beginning to set; the trio were carrying an injured Void up the mountain; away from Optical Illusions, where they rescued SNT from the mad doctor hours ago.

The mountain was like a spiral, it had a steel looking observatory at the top, and a golden statue of Doctor Eggman raising his arm up.

As the girls approached a metal door while holding the injured robot, SNT slowly walked towards the door and began to knock.

But surprisingly, a familiar voice began to sound from the intercom,

"Attention visitors, this is Maria Robotnik the Hedgehog from Team 182. The good doctor isn't home at this time, please leave your message after the tone." The voice sounded,

Upon hearing this, SNT began to feel concerned. She decided to knock on the door again,

"Maria?! It's me SNT!! I know you're in there." SNT remarked, "You always leave the door open to outside guests. And the fact that you recently locked your doors tells me that something is wrong. Please Maria, let me in!!!"

SNT then started banging on the doors repeatedly,

"Maybe she's not home?" Catney wondered.

"Maybe this was a bad idea coming here." Saki chimed in frustrated.

After much knocking, the door slowly opened and a cute yellow hedgehog with long hair, a blue dress and white gloves peeked her head out the door to see who it was.

SNT gave a simple smile to her friend, but upon closer inspection the chimera noticed that Maria wasn't doing very well. Her body was frail and could barely keep herself awake. Her eyes were barely open and had bags under them. Before SNT could say anything, Maria spoke,

"SNT? What are you doing here at this hour?" She asked nervously, "Don't you know it's dangerous to be out here when Content Control is running amuck?"

Catney put her hands over her mouth in shock as Saki grabbed onto Void to prevent him from falling, "Wait! Maria! How do you know about Content Control?!!!"

Maria explained, "Content Control has been hijacking every television channel, and every radio frequency to broadcast only news reports from Content Control HQ. Any other radio or TV channel not affected by this switch is subjected to have their channels terminated as soon as possible."

"So, these f****ng clowns really are censoring this world, huh?" Saki growled. "I still cannot forgive them after they put their hands on nii-chan!!!"

SNT slowly approached the yellow hedgehog, "Hey Maria, listen to me. We need your help... Do you remember a blue anti-virus named Void?"

Maria's eyes fully opened, "Void?!! Of course, I remember Void. He's the little robot who saved us back on the island of Genesis right? With the help of Sonic and his friends of course." She giggled, "How is he?!!!"

SNT bowed her head in sadness, "Well... let's see, we got into a fight with this huge robot looking spider, Void ended up blue screening because of it... and now he's infected with a virus. We don't know what type of virus it is, or why the spider infected him. But we need your help to fix him... please?!!!" SNT shouted as she grabbed Maria's hands.

Maria was in shock, "Wait, what?!!! Did you say... robot looking spider?!!!"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" SNT asked worryingly, "Should I be worried about him?"

Maria quickly looked left and right around the area to make sure no one was watching them.

"Alright girls, come inside quickly!" Maria shouted as she gestured with her finger for everyone to come in. "I'll explain everything."