Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Cat & Sock Zone:

The next morning, Catney and Saki led Void and Norton into their home. It was a beautiful home which had yellow bricks for walls and a red rooftop on the outside. Behind the house in the distance were beautiful green mountains filled with palm trees.

Catney reached into her pocket and took out her keys, she then placed the key into the lock and opened the front door for everyone to enter.

Once everyone was inside the house, Catney closed the door and locked it from the inside. She then walked up next to Saki and introduced the robots to their temporary safe house.

"Well, here we are, welcome to my home. Feel free to look around and make yourself comfortable. If you ever need anything, please let us know." Catney said as she smiled and waved her hand around the room; gesturing the robots to explore.

"Thank you ladies." Norton responded as he decided to walk around the living room with Saki as she gave him the grand tour of the house. Void on the other hand walked straight up to Catney and asked her,

"Excuse me miss Catney... do you by any chance have a computer? I would like to send a telescreen message to some of my anti-virus friends. Please?" Void asked while looking nervous.

Catney smiled, "Sure, my computer is upstairs. 2nd door to your right." She responded as she pointed upstairs.

"Thank you Catney, I really do appreciate it." Void said as he bowed down towards her.

After the bow, Void walked up the stairs and into the cat girl's room, where he found her computer was opened and saw a new video was being rendered on her screen; through a program that appears to be called Hitfilm Express.

He looked closely on the video that was rendering and said in shock, "SNT!! Oh my god, you're here. I knew I would find you again. I'll get you out of there, I promise."

Void hesitated to touch Catney's computer; as he didn't know how to use a video editor, led alone how to make movies.

As Void stared at the keyboard of the computer. Catney walked into her room and stood next to Void.

"Oh, hi Catney. Than goodness you're here. Please help me get SNT out of there. She's I grave danger." Void said as he started to panic.

Catney giggled, "Silly robot, that's just a video that I filmed with SNT 2 weeks ago, she's not trapped in the video."

Void bowed his head ashamed and dumbfounded. "I'm sorry."

Catney placed her hand on the robot's shoulder, "It's okay Void, we all make mistakes." She then reached for the keyboard and began to type in a program called Skope.

"So Catney, I take it you're here to join me for my video call with the U.A.V?"

"Of course, you are using my computer after all. Let me just sign in with my username and password and i'll let you use Skope to make your video call." Catney said as she finished typing on her keyboard. She then stood next to Void as they came into contact with 2 ministers of the U.A.V.

One minister wore dark blue and silver armor with a blue cape and a red, blue, green and yellow colored logo, while the other minister wore orange and silver armor and an orange cape with its own respected logo. It was Ministers Avast & AVG.

"Attention, this is minister AVG of the United Anti-Virus movement. Who am I speaking to on this frequency?" AVG asked,

"Minister AVG. It's me, Void ranger. I've been hiding in the United Lols of Roflica to keep myself hidden from Content Control." Void said as he spoke into Catney's microphone.