Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The Heinous Hex (Part 2)
Meanwhile, as the battle inside the monastery continued between our heroes and the Heinous Hex, somewhere backstage; many computers in the dungeons became severely damaged due to the explosions and tremors that were happening above the surface, resulting in all the water inside the stasis tubes slowly began to sink down the drain.
Once all the water was drained, the tubes slowly began to lift; revealing all the victims who were kidnapped by Content Control.
As all the victims gathered around to observe their surroundings, Axer Blue was the last robot to awaken from his stasis tank.
He looked around the room and noticed a large metallic room with pipes and computers everywhere.
He then focused his attention on the crowd in front of him,
"Fellow victims!" The robot shouted, "Are you alright? Are there any injuries we should know about?!"
Just then, a dark red-looking anti-virus named McAfee, approached Axer Blue and gave him a stern look,
"Well... other than having our asses kicked by Content Control? I'd say not much damage was done." McAfee replied while checking his armor for injuries.
"Excuse me, but do we even know where we are?" Axer Lime asked,
Axer Crimson then stepped forward to address the purple cat, "I believe that we are in the monastery of Sin Serials." He then walked to the end of the room where he was greeted by metallic double doors. "Beyond these doors lies Content Control HQ. The very headquarters where our kidnappers are hiding!"
Axer Crimson then stepped forward and began to knock on the double doors.
But there was no motion.
The red robot tried knocking on the door again.
Once again, no response.
"Hmm, it appears to be locked from the outside." Axer Crimson began to wonder.
"Woah woah woah, so let me get this straight!" Windows Defender interrupted, "you're telling me that we are locked inside a monastery with a couple of a**holes who wish to censor us, as well as our freedom of speech?!!! And you're saying that the same a**holes who captured us are hiding somewhere in this very base?!!!"
Axer Crimson smirked and nodded,
"Well now, what are we waiting for?!! Let's go after them!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!!!" Windows Defender shouted as he and McAfee simultaneously drew their swords.
But Axer White began to panic, "But anti-viruses, it's impossible!!! There are guards and moderators everywhere!! If they find us, we'll all be executed on site!!!"
Daniela the cat gave a small pout, "Hmph! Well, geez, so much for trying to make our escape without being noticed."
Upon hearing this, Maria the hedgehog got on her knees and began to cry, "Please robots!!! Is there any other way out?!!!"
Frustrated, McAfee lifted his arm and slammed it sideways towards a wall. "DAMMIT!!!"
Axer Crimson then rushed in and held the anti-virus minister back, "Get a hold of yourself minister!" The red robot said,
After calming down, the minister then approached the victims and responded, "Unfortunately, our only way out is through the front door... But sadly, it's heavily guarded by moderators of Content Control."
"Arrrg!!! That there be an outrage!!! Now how in the hell will we get out of that there headquarters?!" Captain Cyber shouted while drawing his sword towards the robots.
Nicole the cat then lowered her head down in frustration, "I honestly have no clue... I just wanna go back home and play video games!!!"
Eventually, all the victims in the room began to panic and fear for their lives.
Realizing what was happening, Axer Blue located a nearby wooden crate that was still closed, and he decided to stand on it before addressing the crowd,
"SHUT UP!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" Axer Blue yelled, "Now listen to me...
For many months now, you have been tormented by the dark forces of Content Control. But in order to fight back, you must all ready yourselves for battle. You've honored my blue robot friend Void ranger with your trust. And since his absence, he has now passed your trust onto me.
If you stay here... you will perish! Follow me and you will be free!!! Do not be afraid... for I must warn you all that something terrible, that is far from our control is approaching. Unless you all run free... we will all die in this pathetic excuse of a prison!! Do you understand?"
Feeling excited, Axer Magenta lifts his hands up and shouts, "Ohh! IT'S DA JUGGERNAUT!!! I'LL ZAP YO DUMBA**!!!"
Just then, a mysterious looking echidna wearing a helmet named Shade slowly approached the dark blue robot giving the speech and smirked, "You know... even though this is the very first time I ever met these robots. He's right! We must be brave! We must have hope!"
Axer Blue nodded towards Shade in agreement,
"Yes!!! Finally!!! About time someone with a pair of balls stepped up to the plate!!!" Virus shouted annoyingly while clenching his fists.
"That was by far the most beautiful speech I've ever heard." Anchor said while shedding a tear from his eye.
But Donovich still wasn't happy, "But there's still one problem. How will we escape Content Control HQ?!!"
Suddenly, a sinister voice from the surface began to speak through a megaphone, "SIMPLE!!! YOU WON'T!!!"
Just then, all the remaining computers in the room that remained operational, had their Macrosoft desktop windows replaced by what looked like a purple and yellow looking N logo.
As the computers in the room started to get hacked by this mysterious virus, everyone gathered around and began to panic once again.
"What the f**k was that?!!!" Subaru shouted as she took out her wrench and swung left to right,
*Gulp* "I dunno!!! But the sooner we get out of this dump, the better!!" Never responded while swallowing his saliva,
"Well then, what do you propose we do now?!!! Captain obvious?!!" The school principal shouted, crossing his arms towards the black hedgehog,
Immunet then gasped as he lifted his index finger, "I have an idea! We barricade the doors! Nobody gets in, and nobody gets out! Once the commotion is over, we run like hell. Does that sound like a plan?!"
As Immunet was describing his plan, Ralph Torres; the right hand of Donovich, was inspecting all the computers that were infected by the mysterious N symbol.
"Seems just about right. But where will we hide during the invasion?!!" Torres questioned,
All of a sudden, a young voice with an Indian accent shouted out loud, "Fellow victims!!! And fellow prisoners!!! I found a hiding spot for all of us!!" It was Clerk Ranger, and he grabbed the nearest metal pipe and slid down from an opened vent and landed on the floor to greet his fellow victims,
Behind him were 2 familiar anti-virus ministers who also slid down from a couple of metal pipes to join the victims. It was Avast and AVG.
"Fellow victims!!! If you value your lives, you will follow us into the server room of Sin Serials where you'll all be safe." AVG announced.
"Well? WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?!!! LET'S MOVE!!!" Avast yelled out loud,
The sound of Avast's yell was strong enough to cause everyone in the room to run as fast as they could; as they all followed Clerk and the 2 anti-viruses away from the dungeons.
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Windows Defender shouted, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! AHHHHHH!!!"
As the group ran for their lives, Henna; one of the moderators of Content Control spotted the group and immediately took out her machine gun,
"DIE YOU PEASENTS!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Henna roared while shooting bullets out of her machine gun. Funny enough, she missed every single target that ran past her.
But as she tried to shoot down the victims, little did she realize but behind her was an army of D.R.A.C units who were just looking down at her and grinning.
Eventually, Henna's machine gun jammed, and she started slamming her fist into it in hopes to stop the gun from jamming. But as she was trying to troubleshoot her weapon, she turned around and was greeted by an army of drones.
Without hesitating, their eyes glowed red, and they fired multiple lasers towards the female moderator of Content Control.
A few seconds late, Henna was burnt to a crisp.
As everyone ran out of the dungeon, Clerk and the 2 ministers; Avast and AVG looked on towards the ceiling of the dungeon room,
"Mister Void, I know you're still up there... Be careful." Clerk said before urning around and escaping with the 2 ministers.
***
Meanwhile, on a nearby airship that was parked just outside the monastery,
Both Total AV and Webroot were sitting on their chairs, and watching the live stream through a holographic projector in a metal-looking conference, located inside the doomship.
The footage the 2 rogue ministers were watching was the victims getting chased by the D.R.A.C units.
"Hey minister!!! Look at that!!! Looks like a couple of cowards trying to make their escape!!!" Webroot laughed while pointing towards the screen.
But Total AV wasn't happy,
"Uhh... minister?... you seem... disappointed." Webroot asked looking concerned,
"That's because those are all the victims we kidnapped over the year. But how in the hell did they manage to escape?!!" Total AV yelled,
Webroot then slowly got up to inspect the projector in front of him, "Hmm, last I remembered, there was a power shortage that occurred during the destruction of the monastery. Which could explain why these victims were able to escape from their stasis tubes. And now, they're all in such a hurry to escape from quarantine."
Total AV then stood from his chair and stood next to Webroot, "So it seems... but one must wonder... why?"
"Possibly because of how much trouble Content Control is in right now? Especially now that this 'Heinous Hex' has invaded Content Control HQ." Webroot laughed,
"But are you sure that you wish to cut ties with them?" Webroot asked, looking unsure.
"But of course. They are nothing but arrogant, stupid, foolish imbeciles who can't even carry out their plans for world domination properly. Hell, they couldn't even control their own allies for Vindock sakes!!!" Total AV responded,
Webroot laughed, "Yup, and look at what it cost them!!!! Bahahahahahahaa!!!"
"But where there are mistakes, follow a lesson towards improvement, Webroot. From the foundations of their failures bears the fruit of our success." Total AV said as he slowly approached Webroot,
"Yes, and from the fruit of our success lies the seeds of knowledge. And as we all know from experience, knowledge is power." Webroot smiled, agreeing with his superior.
"It is indeed Virut... it is indeed." Total AV smiled as he and Webroot turned around to watch the chaos unfold within the monastery.
"So... um.... Shouldn't we be chasing after our prisoners?" Webroot asked looking confused,
"No. Let them run... They are Content Control's problem now." Total AV responded while turning his back on Webroot, "Besides, we still have work to do."
He then pointed towards his right-hand minister, "Now onward to Optical Illusions in Aldervod!! Webroot" Total AV ordered, "The dark web awaits us."
Total AV then exits the room, while Webroot heads to the nearest computer and starts typing some codes to prepare the doomship's launch sequence.
***
Meanwhile, back at the surface, we revisit Order trying to suffocate SNT by sucking away her oxygen with his hand.
But eventually, Order wasn't satisfied with what he was doing to her,
He clenched his fist and swiped his hand to the side; releasing her from his oxygen depletion powers, as he began to circle around her.
He got down on all fours, lifted his tail and stabbed it through the floor, only for his tail to come out from under SNT; thus, catapulting her into the air.
Order then jumped into the air and unleashed a flamethrower towards the poor chimera.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" SNT shouted out loud.
Order then wall jumped over SNT and used his body strength to slam the chimera back to the ground.
The magma creature then got off of the chimera and spawned a small flame from his fist.
"Look into my eyes SNT!!! And tell me the truth!! Did you poison Alicia and Cream in the chao garden?!!" Order shouted,
As SNT slowly got back to her feet, Order quickly grabbed the chimera by the throat and began choking her,
"Order.... I know you can't remember.... But....." SNT shouted as she was suffocating, "You have to... remember.... You have to remember that me and Alicia are........ friends!"
Order gasped upon hearing the chimera's words. He let go of SNT's throat; causing SNT to fall to her knees to catch her breath.
But as the chimera was trying to breathe again, Order began to create an earthquake around himself and his prey.
"Friends?!! Don't make me laugh!!!" Order growled,
The chimera then got closer to the magma creature and looked the creature in the eye, "It's true Order. There was also a time where I even considered you as a friend."
The magma creature gasped once again, "What?!!!"
"You are the god of salvation, Chaos' brother, and the second guardian of the Master Emerald."
SNT then got closer and closer to Order, "If my words can't convince you, then listen to my heart. Cause if you don't then you will listen TO MY FIST!!!" SNT shouted as she made a fist towards Order; threatening him.
Suddenly, her special aura began to glow around her body. This caused Order to feel uncomfortable around the chimera.
"...Erk..." Order grunted in confusion.
Once the special aura stopped glowing around the chimera, she slowly placed her hand over Order's shoulder. "If Alicia and Cream are hurt, then let me help you."
"SNT....... You?....." Order looked at her while raising an eyebrow.
Suddenly, their conversation was cut short when SOR ran towards them and aimed her gatling gun towards the chimera.
"What are you doing Order? You have the abomination right where you want her! Now quit stalling and finish her off!!!" SOR yelled.
Order then turned around to look SNT deep in the eyes.
"What are you doing? FINISH HER!!!" SOR demanded.
The magma creature then lowered his head, and spawned a flame from his hand once again, "Forgive me SNT...."
But suddenly, Order closed his fist and swung his hand open towards SOR, emitting a flamethrower in her direction.
"But it would seem like I've acted too hastily." Order chuckled.
"Order!!!" SNT smiled with delight. She then ran towards the magma creature to give him a big hug.
Nearby, SOR was down on the ground; injured from Order's sudden attack.
She then slowly returned to her feet and spawned her gatling gun once again towards the chimera.
As SOR readied her weapon, the rest of the Heinous Hex gathered around to investigate what was happening with one of their members.
"Order... what are you doing?!!!" Tarantula shouted,
The magma creature responded by taking up his fighting stance against his former teammates.
"Cream once told me to trust my heart. And I owe it to her to do exactly that!" Order responded.
The 8-legged drone grinned, "Oh Order, Order, Order, if you really trust your heart? Then kill the person who hurt your friends." Tarantula then lifted his claw and pointed it towards SNT.
But Order shook his head, "No... I can tell that SNT didn't do it!!
I know... because of this feeling... an overwhelming scream deep inside my mind. Can you hear it?" Order shouted while looking at his former leader.
"This is no time to play games Order, finish the job!!!" The 8-legged spider growled.
"Heh heh... And this pitiful scream inside my head. It's telling me... DO NOT LET SNT DIE!!!" The magma creature roared as he began to emit flames around his body, while SNT took up her fighting stance.
But Tarantula gave Order an unimpressed look and face palmed himself with his claw. "Why do heroes always have to scream their feelings?!"
Suddenly, SNT began to curl into a ball while Order took to the air and began to fly towards his former teammates.
But before Order can attack Tarantula by covering his body into a mobians sized fireball, his attack was intercepted by Tarantula's laser; sending the magma creature crashing into a wall.
But something strange was happening, Order only managed to take minor damage from Tarantula's laser.
The magma creature then slowly lifted his hand and began to absorb the drone's laser. Once the laser was fully absorbed, the laser itself shrank into nothingness.
"I'll show you true fear!!!" Order yelled as he swung his arm and shot out the exact same laser Tarantula attacked him with.
Realizing what was happening, the Heinous Hex tried to retreat from the direction of the laser, "Thunderwave, SOR... go after SNT, she must not leave this place alive!!!" Tarantula shouted.
Eventually, Order's attack missed his teammates, but half of the stadium erupted in flames.
Meanwhile, SNT was avoiding a barrage of bullets from SOR's gatling gun.
Frustrated, the red and purple chimera spawned a knife from her pocket and began slicing and hacking away towards SNT.
But SNT grabbed onto SOR's hands and struck her face with a tail whip attack.
She then posed for the camera by stretching out her hand and performing the peace sign.
But funny enough, the audience was too busy evacuating the stadium, as they were all panicking and running for their lives.
SNT then rolled her eyes annoyed, "Finally, some peace and quiet!"
Meanwhile, somewhere near the blast site; Void, the ministers and the girls were still unconscious after getting attacked by the Heinous Hex earlier.
Eventually, Void was the first to wake up, followed by Catney and Saki simultaneously.
By the time everyone got back to their feet. Void walked towards the area where the flames were burning, "Oh no!!! SNT!!! Where are you?!!" Void shouted,
All of a sudden, as Void heard a chimera spin dashing nearby, he turned around and met up with STAK's spin dash attack. The male chimera bowled the poor anti-virus and the 2 girls over like bowling pins.
But Void wasn't ready to call it quits. He slowly got back to his feet while holding onto his side.
Furious, STAK curled into a ball again and tried to spin dash once again.
Only this time, STAK used his upper body weight to side Void in midair. Thus, slamming him into a wall.
But Void was smart this time; he quickly drew his sword and stabbed STAK's tails downward, causing both the robot and the male chimera to fall to the ground. STAK reacted to the stab but didn't look to be in pain. The anti-virus knew he had to get distance from the male chimera and escape. He couldn't overpower him. Not in this current state at least.
Void then quickly got to his feet, loaded a thermal clip into his sword and fired an energy beam towards the male chimera. STAK's fur was seared but he didn't seem to feel it.
"Catney... Saki...." Void whispered as he ran to o check on the girls. He grabbed hold of them to get them all out of the male chimera's sight before he recovered from the blast.
As Void got the girls to a safer location, STAK coughed from the fresh burns and landed on his knees. He punched the ground as his angst aura flared in his frustration, "Dammit!!! F***ed over by another stupid robot! Why can't they just stay f***ing down?!"
Nearby, Void gently put Catney and Saki back to their feet, "Ladies are you okay?"
"I think so?" The cat girl responded looking unsure.
But all of a sudden, a group of Infinite clones dressed up as Saki but with white school uniform; as opposed to black. They began to surround the trio with AK47s in hand. They raised their rifles towards the pair and began to wait for instructions.
Funny enough, nearby was a conveniently placed sub machine gun that was located a few feet away from saki.
She quickly rolled the gun over, clocked it and began to smell the metal from the gun's armor itself, "Oh yeah......" Saki smiled with bliss.
She then began to open fire on all the Infinite clones, destroying them instantly before they could even shoot her.
Meanwhile, Catney quickly transformed back into her magical girl uniform.
As this was happening, Infinite the jackal quickly charged towards her, and tried to launch a projectile towards her.
But Catney was unphased by his attack.
"NO!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Infinite shouted as he started to panic.
"Psssh, are you done? Good.... My turn now!" Catney smirked.
Catney then spawned a giant golden ax, and charged towards Infinite. She then performed a Shin Goku Tatsu (Raging Demons) attack towards Infinite before slamming him to the ground with her giant ax.
Tarantula wasn't happy with what he was witnessing, "How could this happen?!!! I had everything sorted out!!! Everyone of that experiment's enemies all in one team!
All those virus lessons; taking over Content Control... infecting that stupid rabbit and that worthless porcupine!!! Attacking the chaos!! Kidnapping the condemned!!! I should be winning!! I cannot be defeated by the likes of those filthy animals!!!"
As Tarantula was lamenting on his failed plans to destroy SNT, Thunderwave quickly scooped up all the injured members of the Heinous Hex, and blasted off; away from the destroyed monastery.
Back on the ground, Order was just standing next to the 8-legged drone the entire time while he was monologuing about his failure,
"What... was that... you said?!!" Order growled,
Tarantula was so startled by the magma creature's presence that he began to crawl away from the creature.
"Order!! Wh-where you...." Tarantula stuttered.
But Order immediately interrupted the 8-legged drone by emitting fire from his fist.
He then jumped forward and placed his burning hand towards the drone's mouth, thus gagging him with the very metal he was created with.
"Silence!! I don't want to hear another word from your mouth!!!" Order yelled.
Furious, Tarantula spawned his claws and tried to punch, uppercut and swipe at the magma creature.
But Order managed to avoid every attack that was thrown towards him.
He then reached for one of Tarantula's claws and grabbed hold of it. "Oh no, you're not gonna stop what's about to happen!"
He then snapped it off of the drone's body, and stabbed Tarantula with his own claw.
Tarantula then tried to perform another laser eye attack on the magma creature.
But Order quickly spun his tail like a fan; creating a shield to protect himself from Tarantula's laser. He then jumped over one of the spider-looking drone's hand and slammed his body onto the ground.
"YES!!! THAT'S HOW IT FEELS!!!" Both Void and SNT shouted in unison as they were cheering from the sidelines.
Order then noticed another hand that was attempting to shoot a web towards the magma creature.
But before the spider drone's hand could wrap the magma creature with the spider web, Order just simply touched the spider web, causing the entire hand to engulf in flames, and burn into a cinder.
With one last attempt to destroy Order, Tarantula unleashed his second claw towards the magma creature.
But Order quickly side-stepped to the side and grabbed the claw from the drone's body before snapping it off.
Order then lifted the clam and struck Tarantula's face, causing the spider-looking drone to short circuit.
He then quickly grabbed Tarantula by the throat and growled, "This is for everyone you hurt!!!"
Order then stood on top of the 8-legged drone and engulfed himself into a large fireball; thus, destroying Tarantula within the flames.
He then turned around and ran off to greet his new friends,
"ORDER!!! YOU DID IT!!! YOU KILLED TARANTULA!!!" SNT showed excitingly,
"It's the most I could do for all the trouble I caused you." Order chuckled.
Void then slowly approached the magma creature looking shocked, "Umm, excuse me Order? If that truly is your name... how in the hell did you manage to beat Tarantula so easily?"
Order closed his eyes and responded, "A machine built like that has no chance against the power of a god." In the distance, a male chimera's face blushed at seeing all of this happen.
He then turned towards the anti-viruses, "But more importantly... Can you really help Alicia and Cream?!"
Minister Sophos slowly approached the magma creature and smiled, "Yes. But OneHalf's unique payload makes removal harder. Simply removing the virus and cleaning up the MBR (Master Boot Record) will leave the data encrypted, requiring backups to restore it.
As such, our special tool which only we of the United Anti-Virus movement are authorized to use is needed to decrypt the entire hard disk before removing the virus."
Order laughed, "Heh! I didn't understand a thing you just said, but if you're saying that you can save them... then that's all I need to hear."
"Noted." Void responded while nodding his head, "Now let's get out of here."
Order then got on all fours and began to ignite like a fireball. He then jumped into the air and threw himself into the boulders that were blocking the exit for our heroes.
Once Order destroyed the boulders with his human torch powers, the exit door was finally open for our heroes to make their escape.
"Yes!!! We're free!!! FREEDOM!!!!" Catney shouted with joy as she ran for the exit.
Order then turned his head towards the chimera and the anti-virus robots, "Past here is the exit of Sin Serials, and the entrance to Content Control HQ. There, you'll find all the victims that those b*****ds kidnapped."
"WELL, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!!! LET'S KICK THEIR A****S!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!" Saki shouted while lifting her fist in the air.
And with that, SNT, Order, the 2 girls and the anti-virus robots were all heading towards the exit of the monastery.
***
Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark village near the now destroyed monastery of the Sin Serials, Thunderwave had touched down on the roof of the largest house in the village.
Once on the ground, the remaining survivors of the Heinous Hex disembarked from Thunderwave's claws.
"Ughh, where am I? What happened ?!!" SOR moaned while trying to feel her head,
But suddenly, STAK jumped up and landed on his feet; ready to put up a fight, "Why did you take me away from there?! I don't need anyone's help! I could have outlasted them all and destroy them!"
"It would seem that doesn't matter for we have lost." Infinite responded with his eyes closed and his arms crossed.
Frustrated, STAK took out his piko piko hammer and slammed it towards Thunderwave, "Just like Eggman, that stupid robot spider couldn't keep control over one of his most powerful members!!! But at least Eggman didn't get killed from it!!! And now Order is gone, and I never got to kill that robot-boyfriend of SNT's!!!"
SOR looked at STAK confused, "Wait, Tarantula was the leader? I was following Infinite!!!"
Infinite chuckled, "And I expected better from SNT's 'Arch Nemesis'. And did you hear his voice go bust after what Order did to him?... How pathetic."
"Is this the thanks we get for listening to a stupid robot?! I knew better than to join a team lead by a robot!" STAK shouted,
All of a sudden, a dark monotone voice began to speak towards the group, "That's because he never gave you the recognition that you all deserve."
Frightened, everyone huddled around Thunderwave and took up their fighting stance,
"And who might you be?" Infinite asked while pointing towards the air.
"I ye be the only robot who hasn't lost a single battle in over the last 10 years." The sinister voice responded.
SOR quickly took out her knife and began swinging it around in hopes to intimidate the mysterious figure, "Don't even think about trying to fight us!!!"
"Who says that I have intentions of putting up a fight with you?" The dark voice spoke once again, "After all, divided... you seem to have fallen. But together... We can conquer the anti-virus world, and spread fear into the hearts of millions.
All I offer of you in return, is the truth."
Infinite seemed confused, "Truth? What truth?"
"You are all nothing but puppets, being controlled by an arachnid robot with no control over authority. For the last 10 years since I've been a leader, I've held control over many armies. I can turn you all into true killing machines, as I've done to my fellow soldiers; time and time again." The voice explained.
STAK wasn't amused, "You're talking some big talk over there! How about you prove it to us?! I'm a man of action rather than pretty words!!!"
SOR then took a few steps forward and asked, "Who the hell are you?"
Suddenly, a mysterious silhouette emerged from the walls of a nearby rooftop and began to approach the troubled team.
As he walked towards what was left of the Heinous Hex, his dragon wings began to sprout and his eyes began to glow red.
"My name is Dragon. And I am a true leader, in every sense of the word. I have shut down hundreds of virus author groups, invaded the U.A.V academy. And I never lost any of those battles in the last decade." The figure responded while bowing before the group.
"But that's not important. What matters now, is the fact that we all survived the destruction atop Sin Serials. It is truly a victory in and of itself. But if we should win, and IF we win... then we can all get what we want!!!... VENGEANCE!!!" Dragon roared.
Dragon then raised his arm and raised his hand towards the two chimeras, "So you must be... STAK. And you must be... SOR. How lovely."
Both STAK and SOR hesitated at first. But they eventually softened up to Dragon and shook his hand.
Dragon then slowly began to walk towards Infinite's direction, "And you must be Infinite. Content Control has told me a lot about you."
Without hesitating, Infinite and Dragon immediately shook hands with one another.
And finally, Dragon focused his attention on Thunderwave, "And you must be Thunderwave... Yes, I've seen all your profiles back at Content Control HQ. A mute one, aren't you?"
"........." Thunderwave responded with static radio frequency.
"Hmmm, very well then...." Dragon chuckled, "Welcome aboard the new Heinous Hex... Dragons!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"
But as Dragon was laughing maniacally, his laugh was suddenly interrupted by Thunderwave's radio static. "..........."
Dragon looked back at the large robot confused, "Huh? What is it?"
"........." Thunderwave replied,
Dragon was shocked, "You found the whereabouts of Tarantula's remains?"
"........." Thunderwave said as it nodded its head.
Suddenly, Dragon's eyes slowly began to glow red, "....Show me."