Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Operation Winged Chimera: (Part 1)

The very next day, a large pyramid looking spaceship was landing just in front of ClamWin HQ. As the spaceship was touching down and the doors began to open, Void, the 2 girls, the Axer Rangers and Rob Donovich all walked towards the ship.

Minutes later, when the spaceship doors began to close; a text to speech computer voice sounded on the intercom as the ship began to start it's engines. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1... We have liftoff."

The spaceship took off and slowly began to fly away from the military base and began it's course to the Optical Illusions. Inside the spaceship, Void and his friends stood by the windows and watched ClamWin HQ get smaller and smaller as the ship flew further away.

As Void looked out the window to watch the horizon, his walkie talkie began to beep.
Void slowly picked up the walkie talkie and began to listen to the message coming from the other end.

"Alright, begin security transmission... good evening Void ranger. This is Minister Norton of the United Anti-Virus movement speaking. As you may or may not be aware, after suffering a beating at the hands of former minister Webroot, we managed to stop him and place him under arrest. And during his recent confession towards the 2 girls, Webroot has revealed where miss SNT might be held."

Feeling untrusted by Webroot's words, Void questioned Norton's insight with caution, "And are you sure everything minister Webroot said was true?"

"Well, to be honest with you. If he did deceive the girls, then he would be leading you all to a wild goose chase. Hell, it could also be a trap." Norton admitted, "Therefore, I highly advise you to use caution. These kidnappers are not to be underestimated."

"Hmmm... very well minister, over and out." The blue robot sighed.
As the boy began to put away his walkie talkie, both Catney and Saki walked up to the blue robot to stand next to him.

"Hey Void! Did you hear the news, we finally found out where SNT is being held! Isn't this great?!" Catney shouted in excitement.

But Void was very concerned about the overall mission. He gave the girls a different response in order to hide his fear. "Yes Catney, I am very happy... But at the same time, I just don't understand. How did you girls find SNT so easily, while i've been trying to bust an arm and a leg to find her?"

"Well... Let's just say that we had to break a few rules to get the green b*d to talk." Saki replied.

"Let me take a guess... You interrogated him while we were injured, right?" Void guessed while having fond memories when he broke the rules to interrogate a worm.

"Survival of the fittest." Catney winked, "You gotta do everything in your power to survive."
Void looked at the girls very impressed. "Wow Courtney and Saki, you girls are awesome."

"Awww thanks, you did save our lives after all. Now lets go downstairs, the robots are waiting!" Saki said as she and Courtney led Void downstairs to a classroom, located in the lower levels of the spaceship.

Once the trio entered the classroom, they saw a room full of tables and chairs, and a white board in front of the class. The only thing missing in this classroom was a computer on every desk. But then again, this was a spaceship; not a school.

Writing and drawing on the white board was Rob Donovich who was drawing a battle strategy for his new plan; which he discussed with the ministers a day ago.

The trio took their seats, and the mission briefing was now in session.

"So... Ladies and gentlemen. Now that we're all present and accounted for, it's time to discuss our mission briefing for operation winged chimera." Rob announced.