Chapter 12

Chapter 12: The Spider Zone:

Minutes later, after rescuing SNT from the evil clutches of Doctor Eggman; Void, the 2 girls and the rescued chimera were running from the top floor, all the way down to the entrance of Optical Illusions, while trying to find an exit in order to make their escape.

Eventually, the group got tired from all that running as they stopped to catch their breath.

"Phew, I can't believe we made it out alive." SNT said.

"We sure did! You beat Eggman, we stopped the AutoProtect computers, we fought a large purple armored robot of Content Control, and you threw Robo-SNT off a 60-story building; where Eggman eventually met his demise.... Or at least, I think he did." Catney guessed.

Void looked at the chimera and smiled as he placed his hand over her shoulder, "Of course, and what matters now is that you're safe. As long as the doctor and his evil badnicks stay far away from SNT as much as possible, she'll be safe."

Saki took a deep breath and grabbed Void's neck, "That still doesn't make the situation any f****ng better. Need I remind you that Content Control is still wreaking havoc in the computer world, and we have to shut their a***s down before we all get shut down. Now does anyone have a plan?"

SNT then approached the robot and the ascension sock and pushed them both apart.

"You know, I may have an idea on how we can shut down Content Control." SNT said.

Void looked at SNT and smiled, "Alright SNT, let's hear it."

SNT then reached into her pocket and grabbed a map containing blueprints of Content Control HQ.

She then placed the map on the ground and got down on her knees to explain. "I overheard Eggman talking with Total AV, they mentioned something about a monastery called 'Sin Serials'." SNT said as she pointed to a sketch of a mountain on the map. "I bet that if we find this monastery, we can figure out how to get inside."

Void then pointed towards the building of the map. "And once we find their headquarters, we can save Vic and all the prisoners, and shut down Content Control before they cause more damage to the computer world."

Void then looked at the chimera, "So SNT, do you know by any chance where Sin Serials is located?"

SNT then got back to her feet and began to think, "Well, I... I don't know. But I might know someone who can help us find the monastery. Right Courtney?" SNT asked as she tapped her elbow to Catney's arm.

"Yeah, I know just who to ask! She lives somewhere just up those mountains." Catney said, pointing to what looked like a convenient looking mountain with the golden statue of Doctor Eggman lifting his arm up in the air.

"Really, who is it SNT?" Void asked as he grabbed SNT's hands.

But before SNT could answer, a faint robotic laugh echoed in the distance. "GRAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Void pulled out his sword, while SNT got into a fighting stance. Catney and Saki held onto each other for dear life as they all huddled around each other, trying to find out where that laugh came from.

"SNT, what was that?" The blue robot asked.

They suddenly began to hear the sounds of heavy stomping on the ground, the sound got louder and louder, which did not help ease the tension.

"Somebody's here, I just know it." SNT guessed, "COME ON OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

"Somebody?" the robotic voice responded. Suddenly a red beam of energy struck Catney, Saki and Void. The laser sent them hurling to a wall behind them; causing it to collapse on top of them.