InDenial

"Annabeth! Shut up!"

"Make me..."

Percy tackled her down onto the bed and smirked. Annabeth didnt seem excited or scared "I know you arent gonna do anything to me. BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH JASON GRA- AH!" She screamed when Percy shoved his face between her breasts. Annabeth struggled and then kicked his manhood. Percy groaned and fell to the side. Annabeth covered her breasts "You are such a perv, Percy."

Percy was on the ground with his hands covering his manhood. "Shit Annabeth. You didnt care when I did that in high school." Annabeth huffed and said "That was before I found out you were gay for Jason." Percy frowned "I am not. That is your imagination. You broke up with me for no reason." He rubbed his head as well because he fell head first to the ground. Annabeth rolled her eyes and pulled her legs up to her chest.

Percy looked over at her. She was right. Soon he had lost interest in Annabeth, he didnt want to admit it though. Normally he would get so excited when he saw what she was wearing. She wore a small shorts and a light blue tank-top that revealed her breasts a lot. But instead of looking at her breasts, he was looking at the light sky blue color of her tanktop.

Jason's eyes

He growled in frustration "ANNABETH! I love you!" He leaned in for a kiss, but got slapped by her.
"Percy. You do that one more time, and I will bring out my dagger."
Percy whimpered and collapsed onto the bed, on his belly, and groaned "I dont love Jason. Then why would I have dated you?"

"You just wanted something you couldnt have. I am the daughter of Athena and you are the son of Poseidon. Plain and simple. Men want what they cant have."

Percy scrunched up his face and said "Would you shut up? I loved you. And I still love you. I am not gay."

Annabeth laughed and poked his head "Then why did you get so excited when Jason was at the pool?" Percy raised an eyebrow and looked at Annabeth. She continued "Dont lie to me. I saw that boner you had at that life guard seat you were in. You saw Jason swimming and you got so excited. Especially when Jason was only wearing a speedo." Percy closed his eyes and nodded "Okay... I admit I had a boner... But it was only a tiny one."

Annabeth whispered in his ear "sky blue..." Percy's eyes shot wide open and he whimpered.

"You are so cruel..." He whinnied as he covered his slight boner. Annabeth laughed hysterically "No. I am simply too smart to be fooled. Now admit it. You love Jason Grace, the son of Jupiter."

I, Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, have fallen for the dashing Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. He has stolen my heart and doesnt look like he is gonna let it go. I am apparently gay for him.

"No. I dont love Jason." Percy lied. Annabeth rolled her eyes "You are an in denial piece of crap."