Truth or Dare Part 2

-Warning!!! GAY SEX ALERT! SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Warning!!! GAY SEX! WARNING! LAST CHANCE!-

Jason's Pov:

I stared at him like he just told me to swim underwater and find the little mermaid.

"W-what?"

He smirked and began rubbing my cock with his hand in my pants. Right when I was about to moan, he shook his head, "No no no. Can't moan..."

I gave a whimper, "P-percy... Stop being so cruel..."

Percy gave a cute giggle and stripped me from all my clothing. I felt the cold air on my bare skin but he soon stopped the cold by giving my tip a soft lick. I immediately got an erection. "P-percy..." I whimpered and bit my finger.

Percy began covering my cock with his saliva, "I am punishing you..." I felt my cock throb as he was licking it faster and faster. I wanted to moan so badly. I gripped Percy's hair as he began deep throating my cock down.

"P-percy... S-stop..."

Percy wasn't listening to a word I said.

I came my load into his mouth as soon as he said, "You have been such a bad boy..."

Yes. That turned me on. Why? Because. That was fucking hot and YOU WERENT THERE! OKAY? HE WAS FUCKING BEING SEXY AND DOMINANT AS FUCK!

I panted, "Cruel, bitch..."

"Well I am your bitch..." My erection grew again and I whimpered, "Good god, Percy... Stop it..." Percy laughed and gave my cheek a kiss and said, "Sorry, babe. But you were too cute." I rolled my eyes and kissed his neck.