Die Young

Fuck! I just kissed my best friend!

But it was too late. They were already making out like crazy. As if the simple slightest touch of each others lips on each other triggered something inside of them.

Percy DEFINITELY had some feelings for Jason.

The son of Jupiter held onto Percy's hips and licked the other male's lips "P-percy..." Jason mumbled between kisses. Percy didnt respond, he was too caught up in the excitement.

I completely forgot about Piper. Wait... PIPER!

Jason pulled back "P-percy, I... I cant."

Percy stared at him with those gorgeous deep sea green eyes. "Y-you cant what?"

Jason looked away "I cant do... THIS..."

When he turned back at Percy, he saw a saddened face. Percy looked so adorable. Like a little disappointed puppy. Jason cupped Percy's face in his hands and kissed him again.

Percy mumbled between the kisses "W-what about P-piper?"

All Jason could say was "Lets act like we are gonna die young."

He saw a bright pearly white smile across Percy's face. Jason obviously made him very happy.

Chills ran up his spine as he felt Percy's hand go up his back, under his shirt. Jason slipped his hand under Percy's shirt and rubbed his abs.

Wow, they were nice. Annabeth got to touch these before. I only used to see them when he swam or took of his shirt but now... Now things were different.

Percy was really enjoying himself when Jason heard a soft moan from his lips. A smirk crossed the son of Jupiter's face "What was that?" Percy blushed and said "N-nothing..."

"Are you moaning?"

"Hell no!"

"We will see about that..." He began french kissing Percy while rubbing his chest. Several moans escaped the son of Poseidon's lips.

This went for almost half an hour. Most couples would get bored. But to us. It never stopped being exciting. It felt like so...

Perfect