My First Time - Part 1

I honestly dont know which one would have a better POV. Sooooo we are going with Percy.

*** WARNING!!! SEX SCENE!!! GAY SEX!!! WARNING! DONT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE!!! ***

Percy's POV

"J-jason..."

"Yeah?"

"I am getting cold..."

We had stripped each other butt naked and were in the bedroom.

As soon as I said I was cold, Jason nodded "You are right... I am cold too... I will make us both hot..." The mischievous smirk on his face seemed foreign and I yelped when I felt Jason's tongue against my balls.

It made me shiver a little but he was right. It made my body temp go way up. He kept licking. "Jason! Stop it! Its dirty there!"

But Jason shook his head "I dont know what you are talking about... It smells so nice and tastes wonderful..." The smirk sent me chills.

Jason began sucking on my tip. I whimpered "J-jason... T-thats... A-ah..." This was all new to me. Annabeth and I had sex before, I will admit, but this was so embarrassing.

Usually I am the dominant one. But he was totally taking me to a whole new world of sex.

I whimpered as he was deep throating my manhood "J-jason... D-dont choke..."

"What do you mean?"

He began flicking his tongue against my dangling balls.

Squirt.

My sperm was all over his face and hair. I felt so embarrassed. But I had to admit, it looked kind of sexy.

"F-forgi-"

Jason cut me off with a passionate french kissing. We were now making out. Repeatedly touching each others manhood's.

"J-jason..." I moaned and bit my bottom lip. "D-dont touch it so much..." He blushed and went back down and licked my hyper sensitive cock. "S-stop..."

"Percy..."

"Yeah?"

"C-can you give me one?"

My eyes widened and they shot straight to Jason's hard cock. It definitely did grow a lot when it turned hard.

If I were to take a guess... 10 or 11 inches... Mine was only 8 1/2... I felt embarrassed.

"I... I dont think it will fit in my mouth..."

Jason shrugged "And so?"

I got down and stared at his cock. It had that erotic smell. I wanted a taste instantly just from sniffing it.

My tongue slowly licked his cock from bottom to top. Jason's moans were loud, and very masculine.

The tip of my tongue liked teasing his tip. His moans were just turning on my horny side.

"P-percy... S-stop teasing me..."

I dont know why, but something in me just snapped "But I love that erotic expression you get when you moan."

Jason's face was bright red.

This time, my face had the mischievous smirk. I began teasing his length with the tip of my tongue.

Jason whimpered "You are so cruel."

Suck, suck, suck

I began sucking on his cock as if I was breastfeeding. Not all of it could fit in my mouth so I stroked the rest.

Jason yelled in pleasure "Percy!"

I guess my sudden sucking drove him over the edge.

I saw in slow motion, his white thick goo squirt at my face.

I guess my face was surprised because Jason only got redder "S-sorry... Y-you were teasing me..."

I climbed on top of him and kissed his cheek "Shhh... It was yummy."

"PERCY! Stop embarrassing me!"

Now I was dominating him. It was like a battle for dominance during sex.

"Jason... I love you..."

Jason smiled "I love you too, idiot."

We gave each other a goodnight kiss and cuddled close to each other.

When I woke up in the middle of the night to some noise. I saw something that I never thought I see...

[] I will reveal what it is later in part 2! []