The Thoughts of Percy

Percy's PoV:

I received a text only moments ago...

'Come to THE place'

I assumed he meant the closet where we made out for the first time...

But then I realized...

He meant in front of the library.

I slowly dragged my feet to the door of my dorm. I was currently depressed.

I planned it all out. I made sure that I would wake up first, that I would be the one to make breakfast for both of us. But it all went wrong when Jason wouldnt get out of shock.

It hurt me dearly. I would have thought he would be screaming yes.

---FLASHBACK---

Percy's face was in shock "J-jason... Y-you broke her charmspeak..." Jason nodded and gave his lips a gentle kiss "I... I know... I guess I love you a lot..." A bright smile grew on Percy's face.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

I had thought, that meant he would love me enough he could marry me.

Hold me forever and not let go.

I could wake up to his sleeping face every morning.

Every night would be magical (*wink wink*)

Maybe I rushed...

Maybe he isnt ready for that kind of commitment... But I was... I still am.

If Jason got down on his knees and proposed to me, I would have gladly said yes with the hugest smile on my face.

I mean COME ON! WE ARE IN COLLEGE! People get married in college all the time!

I didnt notice how my tears were flowing like a waterfall. Literally. Being son of Poseidon, meant that my tears, if I cant control them, they will let loose.

It was making me weak too.

I stopped and bought three bottles of water. The cashier was staring at me weird because I was alone and buy THREE bottles of water and I was crying like a maniac.

I finally got to the front of the library and I was just finishing chugging my water bottles.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Jason... I know you texted to meet me but I-"

Suddenly I felt someone stick a needle in me. I gasped and started to gag.

I was lucky enough to look back and see the culprit to be Piper.

My last breath "W-why..."

I heard before I closed my eyes

"Jason is mine..."

Her voice was no longer smooth and gentle. Her voice sounded cold and broken. She really still was in love with my Jason... But then again... So was I...

I love my Jason. I would do anything for him.

He is my heart and soul. My best friend. My boyfriend. Jason is the water I drink and the air I breathe.

No one could replace him.

There was no doubt about it.

He was unique. Original. Perfect.

His blonde curls, his masculine body, his little scar on his lip, his intelligent glasses, his magnificent blue eyes. His charming smile, his lean collar bone, his warm touch and the freshness in his breath.

Oh gods...

What would he think?

What would he do when he finds out I died because of poison?

Of course... He wouldnt care. I am only his boyfriend. Not his husband. Or fiancee...

What am I saying?!

Jason loves me...

And...

I love him...

Goodbye... My Jason...

--- 😘 I love giving you guys feelz. ---