Wake up...

Percy's POV:

-

Its all my fault... Piper is in a coma

Jason hates me

Everyone hates me...

I wish I could die...

I am so stupid...

But putting wax in our ears like in the Odyssey sounded like a good idea at the time. Now our old sweet Piper wouldnt wake up.

I tried approaching Jason but all I got was

"Leave me alone. Use someone else."

Tears stopped flowing after a while. I couldnt cry anymore. Leo...

I think Leo got damaged the most...

Leo was burning the place until I yelled at him to stop, the ceiling had collapsed on top of him.

His shoulder is broken and wont heal for some years. Even with ambrosia.

Everything is my fault...

Today I walked into Piper's hospital room and sat down by her side and looked at her "Piper... I am really sorry... I... I didnt... I couldnt..." I bit my bottom lip and looked down at her sleeping face.

"Oh Piper... All I came to say was... I wont be bothering anyone anymore... No one wants me... No one needs me... You can have Jason all to yourself again..."

I gave her hand a soft kiss and left the room. Not noticing her hand twitch after I had kissed it.

-

Jason's POV:

-

I didnt want to, but I had been avoiding Percy. He used me... HE USED ME!

[ To clarify: It was actually Piper charmspeaking that she was Percy and she told him that she was using him. So Jason thinks that Percy told him that he was using him ]

I sit by Piper's side every night and watch her breathe. She was breathing just fine with the ambrosia in her system.

"Oh Piper... I am sorry for leaving you... I didnt know Percy was using me..."

"S-s-s..."

My head jerked up and I saw Piper waking up and trying to say something.

"What is it Piper?
S?
Spiderman?
Superman?
Sneakers?
YOU WANT A SNEAKERS BAR!"

She finally fully woke up and looked at me in loving eyes and brought my face close to hers and said...

"SHUT UP!"

I screamed in surprise and yelped "W-what?"

"SHUT UP! PERCY NEVER USED YOU!"

I blinked "W-what do you mean?"

"I TRICKED YOU!"

The words echoed in my head.

--- FlashBack ---

Percy was coming over. That sexy hair and those gorgeous green eyes. His well built body. "Jason... I want to talk to you... No one else will... I need someone to hold me..." He looked so scared and fragile... "No... Get away from me... You only use me..." He had such a horrified face. "W-what?" But I never answered him. I simply ignored him.

--- end of flash back ---

"JASON! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

I shivered and cried "Percy... I need to go talk to him..."

Piper shook her head "He is already gone... He came by this afternoon... He told me he wasnt gonna bother anyone anymore..."

My eyes widened "H-he..."

"Jason... Percy Jackson left us..."

"No... We left him... He simply didnt stay where we left him..."

I am coming Jackson... And I am gonna apologize... And I am gonna marry you...