I love you THAT much

The words echoed in Jason's head

I love you...

Percy...

"I... I love you too..." The words escaped Jason's mouth.

Piper glared at him "SHUT UP AND KISS ME!"

I regained control over my body. I pushed Piper away and pulled Percy into my arms. Tears falling down my cheeks.

Percy's face was in shock "J-jason... Y-you broke her charmspeak..." Jason nodded and gave his lips a gentle kiss "I... I know... I guess I love you a lot..." A bright smile grew on Percy's face.

Piper laid on the floor, crying. Repeating "I lost him. I lost him. I lost him." Annabeth sat down next to her "I am sorry Piper... I lost Percy too..."

She picked Piper up in her arms "Come on... Lets go eat some ice cream and watch Sex In The City." The girls left.

Leaving Percy and Jason alone in front of the courtyard. Percy stared into Jason's eyes "J-jason... I... I am sorry I left you..."

"No. Its fine."

"NO! Its not! I left you when I should have just let you explain."

Jason looked down at his new lover. "Hmmm... You are right... You should be sorry."

Percy closed his eyes and looked away but felt Jason pulled Percy's chin towards his face and Percy's lips smacked into Jason's.

He heard Jason whisper between sweet kisses "You... Owe... Me... A... Date"

A smirk crossed Percy's lips "Deal."

* * *

Percy's POV

Cuddling in Jason's arms was the best feeling ever. It wasnt like cuddling with Annabeth. Because Jason was much bigger than me.

Now that I think about it. I wonder if he is bigger than me. My eyes began to linger down to Jason's sweats and to his general groin area.

NO! Stop thinking that!

We were watching a movie but Jason wouldnt tell me what movie it was. He said I had to guess.

Hmmm... So a Disney movie...

Hmmm... Okay... An ocean...

"Is it the Little Mermaid?"

"No..."

I pouted but then saw the clown fish.

"OH MY GODS! FINDING NEMO!"

Jason laughed and gave my neck a kiss "You are so cute."

But what Jason didnt know is that he found my sweet spot on my neck when he kissed.

A moan escaped my lips.

Which made Jason's eyes widen "Percy... Did I just kiss your sweet spot?"

"NO! Why on earth would my sweet spot be on my ne- A-ah!"

I felt Jason begin sucking on my sweet spot.

I had to close my eyes. Which was a bad idea.

*** EXPLICIT DETAILS! WARNING***

I heard a zipper. My eyes shot wide open.

Jason had zipped my zipper down.

"J-jason!"

"You were having a boner..."

I looked down and saw my boner. "T-thats not a boner... Thats just... Um... Nnngh..."

Jason's hand stroked on top of it while I was still in my boxers.

"J-jason. What are you doing?"

"I never touched another man's before..."

Several moans escaped my mouth as Jason was touching me. I yelped when I felt a cool breeze against my dick when Jason pulled my boxers down.

"JASON!"

"You are right... This is unfair of me..."

He began stripping right in front of me "J-jason... Y-you dont have t-"

I got caught off when I saw his dick.

It was definitely longer than mine. Which was embarrassing. But his cock was soft. That meant... It could get longer???

*** After sex ***

{] I know I said there would be explicit scenes in this story but I didnt think I should get into TOO much detail about 'Their First Time'. Because that is too good to be shown. JK. It is special to them so I will put it in a whole seperate chapter later for all you guys if you want. [}

Jason's pOV

I panted. I never had sex before but this was amazing. "Percy..."

I heard Percy's heavy breathing "Yes Jason?"

"How is your hip?"

"You really want to know?"

"Um... I want to know I didnt hurt you..."

"My hip is fine..."

"Liar..."

"Okay! It is sore! But it is all worth it." He smirked and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed back "I love you Percy."

"I love you too."

I yelped when Percy smacked my ass "Hey! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Teehee. To see your reaction."

Then Percy yelped when I climbed on top of him and began making out with him.

I love that boy so much. Nothing can come between us.

DUN DUN DUN! SPOILER! Something is gonna happen. 😏