I am gonna fight for him

Jason's POV:

I flipped my coin and got ready to fight Nico for Percy's hand.

This was about to get ugly.

Nico sent his skeleton army after me and I was slicing through the crowd of bones with my sword.

Nico growled "Jason! Isnt it obvious?! Percy doesnt need you anymore! You hurt him enough!"

I snapped "I DONT CARE IF HE DOESNT NEED ME! I NEED HIM!"

The whole skeleton army stopped and looked at me and my tear filled eyes.

"P-percy... I... I am sorry... You trusted me and I... I wasnt there for you when you needed me most..."

Percy looked at me with his solemn eyes.

I fell to my knees and literally bowed down at him and had puppy eyes "Percy... Please..."

Then I dropped my head low and closed my eyes tightly as I waited for him to answer me.

"Get the fuck out of my sight..."

My eyes widened and I stared down at the ground. N-no...

Tears dropped down at the sidewalk and made the pavement wet.

Percy continued...

"Get loss, son of Jupiter. You are making my porch stench of your tears..."

I clenched my fists and looked up at Percy's emotionless face. "NO! I am staying! I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU AGAIN!"

Thats when I could see a hint of the old Percy in his eyes but they changed right back into dark emotionless eyes.

"Fuck you..."

He turned around and began walking away until I said

"Okay..."

-

Percy's POV

-

Did Jason just tell me I can fuck him?

AGAIN?!!?