Percy and Nico had sex?

Flashback

Jason leaned close and Percy could feel the minty breath against his ear. Jason whispered softly in a low sexy voice "You smell salty..."

Percy didnt know if that was suppose to be a compliment or an insult but he grumbled "Fuck you." To his surprise, Jason said "Okay."

Percy gulped.

Wait. Did Jason just tell me that I can fuck him?

Flashback end

Percy's PoV:

I remember the time Jason first told me that. I am kind of surprised he is even here at all. I thought he would go back to dating Piper, but that didn't seem to be the case apparently.

I still love Jason. I really do. But right now... Whenever I see him, he just reminds me of the time he refused to talk to me. When I was all alone and scared, he wasn't there. And I am afraid that once we get back together and once everything starts falling apart again... He wont be there again...

I turned around and looked at Jason. Stared right into his eyes, "Jason... P-please... Leave me alone..."

Jason was always the stubborn brat. "NO! NEVER! Please! P-percy... I messed up. Big time. Give me one more chance..." He dropped his head low and cried as he whispered, "Please..."

I stared at his low face and wondered, How could I forgive you? What's there to stop me from pushing you out of my life for good?

As if he read my mind, he said, "I know there is nothing to stop you from pushing me away... And... I know Nico would probably make a better boyfriend..."

For once, Nico wasn't a pale faced, he was actually bright red. His entire face. Bright red.

Jason continued, "B-but he won't love you as much as I loved you and I still love you..."

Nico had to stop Jason before Jason said something stupid to embarrass himself, "J-jason... Percy and I ar-"

"No! Let me finish..."

Nico gulped and had to hide his face in his hands.

Jason continued on and said, "Nico probably didn't screw up like I did. And I know you both got this nice house together and who knows how far base you guys gotten to-"

That's where I had to try and stop Jason, "J-Jason... Nico and I are-"

"No! Let me finish, god damn it!"

I had to hide a smile with my hand. Jason thought that Nico and I had sex. That was way too funny.

Jason looked at me and asked, "What's so funny?"

Nico had to squat down and half cry and laugh into his arms. I bursted into laughter and tried to get out the words. Piper tapped on Jason's shoulder and whispered something.

Jason's face was emotionless and blank for several minutes while Nico and I laughed until we were rolling around on the pavement. Jason looked at Piper and asked, "Wait... Who's Will?"

Nico stopped laughing and gave Jason a death glare, "My husband, you twit."

Jason seemed very confused, "Wait... I thought you and Percy were a... thing..."

I snickered, "You actually think that? Nico was only here because he wanted to borrow my suit for a reception he is going to with Will."

Jason looked at me and asked hopefully, "Soooooo you are single?"

I sighed and said, "Yeah..."

Jason nearly tackled me on the floor. "Percy please!"

I heard Leo snicker and whisper something to Piper. Nico stood there amazed at how Jason was so naive to jump on top of his ex-fiancee when his ex-fiancee clearly said no several times.

Jason looked down at my eyes, "Percy...

You are the air that I breathe

and the water that I drink

You are my heartbeat

and the blood in my veins

Without you,

I cannot live

You are the sun in my sky

and the moon amongst my stars

You are my Sunday night football

and my morning delight

Without you,

I cannot see whats the point in life"

I could feel my face get hotter than Nico's was a few moments ago. I slowly looked at the camera and asked, "S-should I get back together with Jason?"

_ _ _ _ _

You, as the readers, get to decide whether or not, Percy should get back together with Jason. Comment and vote please. Kisses, Senpai's Darling