I Do...

Percy's POV:

Its been some months since I woke up...

I WAS GONNA GET MARRIED TO THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD!

I was so excited.

I rolled over the bed and cuddled to Jason's side.

I had moved in with him because he wanted to take care of me since I was so weak.

I am all better now and last night, Jason gave me a reward for getting better. And I gave him a reward for taking care of me. If you know what I mean. Wink. Wink.

Anyways, I cuddled to Jason and felt up and down his abs "Hey handsome..."

I heard him mumble "Hey gorgeous..."

I whacked his arm "I told you to stop calling me tha- Ah!"

Jason pulled me on top of him.

We were face to face. Nose to nose. Forehead to forehead.

We both grinned like idiots and the make out began.

When we finished our lustful desires, Jason whispered "I heard you were getting married today..."

I nodded and giggled "Yeah... I heard you were too..."

Jason nodded "Yup. I am the happiest man alive..."

I licked his neck to give him shivers "Well good... I am the luckiest man alive."

Jason gave a shiver and held me close. We gave each other a kiss until Annabeth came bursting in "Yo! GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LETS GET THIS WEDDING STARTED!"

--- Wedding Time ---

Jason's PoV:

-

I felt so nervous. I will admit. I always had commitment issues. So all this... Its freaking me out like crap.

I did everything I could do this morning to calm myself down.

Hot warm tea - fail

Blowing on left thumb - fail

Cuddling with Percy - fail but enjoyable

I was fixing my tie in front of the mirror. Percy said I had to walk down the aisle since he proposed first. So it makes me more nervous.

Percy's groomsmen were Annabeth (she is a girl but she wore a suit and held a dagger to anyone who said she cant be a groomsmen for Percy), Frank (because they frank is somehow related to Poseidon so Percy treats him like a bro), and Hazel (because why not.)

Mine were Leo (because he is my best buddy, Reyna (because we were the best partners and she didnt mind wearing a suit), and Nico (because I was loyal to him and so he is loyal to me.)

I looked at my bouquet. 'This is stupid... THE FLOWERS ARENT EVEN BLUE!'

I let out a frustrated cry and sat down.

I cant do this...

I cant do this...

I cant do this...

My heartbeat was beating and I was sweating.

Fuck... In less than one hour, I was gonna be married...

--- Out in the yard. ---

Percy's PoV:

I got to pick where we would have our wedding and so I picked a garden.

Not just some ordinary garden.

The garden was surrounded by a fence. Flower beds all around and a grassy plain in the middle. All kinds of beautiful colorful roses and lilies. Daises and other flowers. Some veins grew on the fence and it looked perfect.

I stood at the alter while Frank was giving me a pep talk. I know he was trying to be helpful because he and Hazel are already married, but I was ready.

I couldnt wait to get married to my Jason. I wanted to be his, I wanted to him to be mine... Forever. It seems creepy but trust me. When you get married, you feel the same way. Especially when you get married to the person you love.

The chorus started to play. Jason was about to walk down the aisle with his bouquet.

10 mins...
20 mins...
30 mins...

1hr?

Everyone was worried and were looking around. Jason was gone.

Leo sneered "Runaway Bride..."

Frank frowned "Hey! Its not time to be making jokes!"

Leo shrugged "I dont understand why Jason would just leave you like this... I mean... This must be embarrassing... I know I would be crying my eyes out if Calypso left me at the alte-"

Leo stopped... Because I had gotten down on my knees and started to cry.

Why Jason?

Why must you be a runaway groom?