Jercy? NO! JIPER!

Its been months... No Percy...

Percy... Where are you?

Jason tapped his pencil against the desk. He was getting worried. Where was his best friend? Did he really make a big mistake?

"JASON!" Piper came running in tears "You kissed Percy!"

The whole class looked at him in shock.

Jason didnt even care anymore "And? Your point?"

Piper pushed him against a wall and charmspoke him "Do you love me?"

"No"

"D-do you love Percy?"

"Yes"

Tears flowed down her cheeks. She knew something was up. When last week when she finally decided she was ready to have sex with him, he declined. With no reason at all.

So she went to Annabeth and was forced to charmspeak her too.

It broke her heart.

"WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO JIPER?! HUH?! DID IT JUST GO POOF?!"

Jason looked down at his once lover. No emotion. He had lost his ability to show emotion since Percy disappeared.

"Poof..."

Piper cried on his shoulder. In front of the whole class. Jason would admit, it was awkward as hell. But he comforted her while looking out the window.

Percy... Nothing is holding me back anymore...

"Piper... We need to talk privately..."

He told her the truth. He always had that tiny crush on Percy.

His magnificent messy dark hair. His nicely built body of a swimmer. His intriguing sea green eyes. Caught Jason from the very beginning.

Piper cried "No... No... NO!"

Jason sighed and held her close "Look Piper... I know you loved me..."

"NO! I love you! I STILL LOVE YOU! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!"

Jason looked at her. Straight in the eyes.

"I love Percy, son of Poseidon. Not Piper, daughter of Aphro-"

*charmspeak* "Jason Grace, you will love me until the end of time..."

Jason's eyes changed. His body was out of his control. He leaned in and kissed her.

NO! GET OFF HER!

Jason's body wasnt responding to his mind. Piper McLean had charmspoke him to love her.

-Time Skip To Next Day-

Jason sat in front of the library. He was reading a Sherlock Holmes book. Ever since Piper charmspoke him, he has been trying to find excuses to leave the room. Every time Piper got near him, she would renew the charmspeak.

"J-Jason..."

Jason heard the familiar voice and he looked up. It was Annabeth.

"What do you want?"

Annabeth looked down at her shoes "I... I wanted to say I am sorry... If... If I didnt mess up your... Um... Session... Percy wouldnt have left Athena University..."

Jason's eyes widened "WHAT?! HE LEFT THE UNIVERSITY?! LIKE HE ISNT COMING BACK?!"

His heart was beating fast. He felt faint.

What if I never see that goofy grin again?!

"Y-yeah... And I felt like I owed you... So... I... Brought you-"

"Shut up."

"B-but Jason... I brought..."

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU BROUGHT! NOTHING WILL REPLACE PERCY!"

Annabeth smiled warmly. Which made him look at her confused. Then Jason felt someone touch his shoulder.

Jason looked back.

"PERCY!"

Percy had a light blush "So... I wouldnt be able to replace myself?" He raised an eyebrow.

But his idiotic smirk got interrupted by Jason's lips. Jason kissed him deeply, right on the spot.

But then he heard the charmspeak "Jason. Come over here..."

Jason stood up and struggled over and stood next to Piper.

Jason heard Percy voice "J-jason?"

Jason had tears building up as Piper said "Percy... I dont want you seeing Jason ever again..."

Percy had tears "ANNABETH! YOU SAID THEY BROKE UP!"

Annabeth raised her hands in defense "Hey! THEY DID! In front of the whole class!"

Piper frowned "We never broke up. What do you mean?"

Annabeth looked at her best friend in confusion "Piper... Whats wrong with you?!"

Piper's voice cracked a little "J-jason is m-mine... JASON IS MINE! NO ONE WILL TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

She turned to Jason and charmspoke "Kiss me..."

Jason looked down at her lips and began leaning in until he heard Percy cry "J-jason... P-please..."

Jason's tears were now flowing as he heard Percy whisper

"i love you..."

Cliff hanger. DUN DUN DUN! WHAT HAPPENs next??? DOES JASON GET WITH PIPER FOR THE REST OF HIS PITIFUL LIFE? Does he somehow get with Percy? WILL PIPER EVER STOP HER OBSESSION OVER JASON?!?! WHO KNOWS! I do! 😂 Anyways. I will write the next part later 😘