She came back...

Jason's PoV:

-

Its only been an hour with the she-demon (Piper), and she was getting frustrated with me.

It was because no matter how much she touched, licked, sucked or kissed me, my dick wasnt hard and I didnt have any lust in my eyes.

My poor broken eyes.

Percy's image went away and she had began touching me an hour ago. But I was more like a corpse than a sex slave.

Piper finally screamed in frustration "WHY WONT YOU GET TURNED ON BY ME?!"

I simply cried "P-percy... U-used me..."

His voice kept repeating in my head

I was only using you

And for once, Piper's face softened. Her old genuine loving face was there. Her gentle voice was back as she whispered "J-jason... I am sorry..."

I looked at her and instead of trying to kiss me again, she hugged me. I could feel her warmth instead of the coldness of her heart.

I got the old Piper back.

Piper cried "I am so sorry Jason. I caused you so much pain. I am sorry..."

All I could say "It will be okay..."

-

Percy's PoV:

-

We were literally outside the hideout.

Police wasnt necessary. We got wax in our ears so Piper couldnt charm speak us.

Frank changed into an Elephant and rammed into the hideout at Piper and Jason hugging.

Tears filled my eyes and I ran over with Riptide. Jason opened his eyes and yelled something but I couldnt hear him.

It didnt matter.

I slashed Piper's back with Riptide's tip.

I couldnt hear her scream but her face was in horror. I didnt care. What I did care... Was Jason's face. It was horror stricken.

Annabeth shoved Piper into a body bag and tossed her up over her shoulder.

Leo began torching the place. Leaving no evidence or memory of this place for Jason.

Jason was screaming and crying at us but we couldnt hear anything he was saying.

Hazel slowly pulled her wax out of her ears and looked at Jason yelling at her.

I saw the tears in her eyes and she looked at me, crying.

Something must have happened.

Something inside me felt like breaking, because I could feel that something was wrong. Like I shouldn't have slashed Piper.