Always been on my mind

"Jason Grace, if you dont hand over that diary, I am gonna kill you!"

Jason heard his girlfriend, Piper McLean, from the earth while he was floating in the air with her diary.

"Chillax, babe. I just wanna see those explicit parts about those hot nights together." He laughed and gave her a wink.

Piper put her hands on her hips "Jason Grace! You know very well that we never had sex!"

Jason laughed and stuck his tongue out "And you just admitted to the whole campus that we didnt. Good job, Einstein."

He looked into her diary and flipped through the pages but this one part caught his eye. He read...

Dear Diary,
Annabeth broke up with Percy today. Which was total bummer because they were my OTP. So I asked her why she broke up with him. Promise you wont tell anyone. Annabeth said that Percy was gay and has a crush on MY boyfriend, Jason Grace. I dont think thats true, but it would explain the plenty of times when Percy would try to hang out with Jason and me.

Jason was surprised. He had to reread that entry one more time. Actually, a couple more times to make sure he was reading it correctly.

Percy has a crush on me?

Jason flew down and handed Piper her diary back "Um... I am gonna go for a fly... I will catch up with you at the food court later. Kay?" Piper seemed uneasy, wondering why Jason randomly stopped teasing her "Um... Okay..."

Jason flew into the sky and laid down on a cloud. "So the notorious Percy Jackson has a crush on me... Son of Jupiter and son of Poseidon... Roman and Greek... Boy and boy..." A smirk spread across his face "I like it." He chuckled and licked his lips and began singing to himself with his eyes closed, trying to imagine it, "Percy and Jason... Sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G." He started to picture Percy and Jason making out.

He felt restraint in his pants so he stopped fantasizing his own personal yaoi. "Damn..."

- Time Skip To Late Afternoon At The Food Court -

Jason and Piper were eating Chick-fil-A, having a great time until Jason noticed Percy walking by. Jason didnt realize it but he was staring at Percy. Examining all his features.

His dark messy hair that was cute. His broad chest and lean figure. He was well built but the one feature that excited him the most was his deep sea green eyes.

"Jason!"

Piper's hand was waving in front of Jason's eyes to get his attention. "Didnt you listen to anything I said?" Jason chuckled nervously "S-sure I did..." Piper frowned "Oh yeah? What was I talking about?" Jason tried to think and so he took a guess "A-aphrodite?" Piper squinted her eyes "Lucky guess..."

I, Jason Grace, might indeed find Percy attractive. But there is no way I am gonna lose Piper just so my horny yaoi fantasies will come true. Percy is just a little crush that was always in the back of my mind.

Jason went back to thinking about the time when they were in war with Gaea. He remembered how he wished Percy was single. But he wasnt. He was taken by Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. And Jason wasnt single himself, he was taken by Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite. He simply let his crush pass because he thought, this love was never meant to be.