Fuck You. Okay.

Annabeth Chase! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

To catch you up on why Percy wants to kill his ex. The notorious daughter of Athena, tricked both Jason and Percy to be in a closet together.

Jason's birthday was soon so Annabeth tricked him by saying that she will bring him his TOP SECRET SUPER DUPER SPECIAL EXTRA SURPRISE PRESENT THAT WAS ONLY FOR HIS EYES in the closet.

Percy was tricked by simply her saying "There was this big jar of blue cookies inside the closet." Percy raced over to the closet and opened in but then Annabeth kicked him inside and locked the door.

So now Percy and Jason were body to body. Both blushing like crazy.

Percy honestly didnt mind this position but he knew Annabeth just wanted Percy to prove that he got a crush on Jason.

Jason thought this was the perfect opportunity to find out if Percy really had a crush on him.

Jason leaned close and Percy could feel the minty breath against his ear. Jason whispered softly in a low sexy voice "You smell salty..."

Percy didnt know if that was suppose to be a compliment or an insult but he grumbled "Fuck you." To his surprise, Jason said "Okay."

Percy gulped.

Wait. Did Jason just tell me that I can fuck him?

Percy looked at him and got a little boner from the thought of a hot night with Jason. Possibly in a more comfortable room. Twilight. With the strawberry scent in the air. Some nice music playing. Possibly Nightcore. Their hands all over each other. Both having exotic expressions as they penetrated one another.

His boner quickly grew. But soon died when Jason laughed out loud "Just kidding, man! Dam! I totally got you!"

Percy's face went from excited and nervous to completely pissed off.

Jason laughed so hard it rocked the closet which made it fall to the side.

BAM!

Percy was on top of Jason now. Their lips only a few milimeters away from each other. Their eyes gazing into each other as their cheeks were rosy red.

THIS IS MY CHANCE! I CAN KISS JASON! I CAN SAY IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT! I CAN KISS JA-

Percy's thoughts were cut off, when Jason's lips smacked into Percy's.

J-jason... Y-you kissed me...