GTFO of My Life

Oh gods. Please dont let this moment end.

They made out for a long time. Both their zippers were down. Their shirts were both lifted up and they were sweating. From the heat of their bodies and the containment of the closet.

Suddenly Annabeth opened the locker "Ha! I told you!" She laughed hysterically and winked "Good job, Jason. Making out with him was a good move."

Percy's eyes widened "G-good job? T-this was all a plan?"

"Of course it was." Annabeth didnt think much to her words but it pierced Percy's heart.

Percy quickly ran out of the room in tears.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Jason ran after him "PERCY! COME BACK!"

"Jason..." Percy stopped and looked at him. His tears were flowing like a waterfall.

Jason pulled him into his arms "Look. I will admit that I wanted to know if you had a crush on me and I kissed you to see if you did... But-"

Percy pulled away violently. "WHAT?! You were in on Annabeth's sick plan?!"

"No! My own plan! I mean-"

"Get the fuck out of my life, Jason."

Now it was Jason's turn to feel his heart being pierced.

P-percy... I... I am sorry...

By the time he stopped crying on the floor, Percy was already gone.