Runaway groom? More like a prisoner

Jason's PoV:

-

I am sorry Percy. Its not my fault.

I was whimpering as Piper had put me in a dark room and was crawling towards me with a very evil grin.

I wanted to talk but my mouth was duct taped. That is... Until Piper ripped it off my skin.

I SCREAMED

"Piper! What da fuck?! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN PRISON!"

Piper scoffed and poked my face and softly licked my neck. When Percy did that this morning, it felt nice. When Piper did it... It creeped the fuck out of me.

Piper giggled "I see you and Percy have gotten intimate..." She softly bit on my hickeys that Percy left.

I couldnt help it but kick her gut with my tied together legs.

Piper groaned "I guess I will have to dominate you in a better way..."

Piper charmspoke "I am Percy..."

Instantly, Piper's image turned into Percy. I started to cry "Percy... Oh Percy... I am so sorry! I... I didnt mean to... I didnt mean to leave..."

Piper smirked and said "I hate you..."

Horror struck my face. "N-no... Percy! no!"

Piper turned around "I am going back with Annabeth... I was simply using you..."

I felt something break inside of me.

"P-percy..."

-

Percy's PoV:

-

I lost hope in Jason.

Its been 3 hours. My heart was breaking. That's when Leo came running in "Percy!"

Leo looked worried "Percy!"

I looked up and frowned "What do you want?"

Leo panted and caught his breath "Jason didnt run away! PIPER TOOK HIM!"

I raised my eyebrow "What?! Piper is in jail!"

Leo slammed a laptop onto my table. He turned it on and showed a security footage.

Piper was caring a body bag out of Jason's room.

My heart dropped.

Jason... I am sorry... I lost faith in you... But now I know the truth...

My insides were boiling and suddenly the bathroom started to flood. Leo freaked out "Dude! CHILL! WE CAN FIND THEM!"