The Sandwich

Jason's PoV:
-

"PERCY!"

"Wha-?" Percy held a knife in his hands.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT KNIFE?!"

"Um..." Percy raised an eyebrow "Cut ham?"

"CUT HAM?! DONT YOU DARE C- wait... Cut ham?"

Percy stepped to the side and showed that he was making them a sandwich.

My face turned bright red "O-oh..."

Percy chuckled "What did you think I was gonna do with this knife?"

"W-well..." A thousand things actually went through my mind but they were interrupted when Percy smacked his lips against mine.

"P-percy... I am so-"

"Shut up..."

A smirk grew on my face "Make me..."

Percy smirked back and his tongue slid in my mouth. I gave a moan "P-percy..."

Before I knew it, he pulled away. Leaving me there vulnerable with my boner. Such a cruel boy

I sat down at the table and cross my legs so he couldnt see my boner as I watched him make sandwiches.

Percy said innocently "So Jason. I was thinking..."

Jason blushed 'Oh no... He knows... He knows I have a boner...'

"Y-yeah?"

"I was thinking... If we were to get married..."

My face was as red as the strawberries in the strawberry fields. "W-wha?!"

Percy walked over and set the sandwiches on the table and got down on his knees and rested his head on Jason's lap. "Jason... I want to get married..."

I didnt know what to say. I was stuttering. The famous son of Jupiter was speechless. "M-married?"

Percy blushed and pulled away "Never mind... Forget I said anything..."

And when I finally got out of shock...

Percy was already gone...

Thats when I realized that in my sandwich... He had put a wedding ring.

Tears ran down my face. Percy was going to propose to me...