37| Tableau vivant

Friends from work

Me:
Can everyone come to the
backyard?
At the lake please

Tiny:
You could've asked FRIDAY

Me:
This way better
And Shuri can make FRIDAY
tell everyone

Princess:
Done it for the people who
were not on their phones
Sorry I can't be there

Me:
No problem at all
I'll sent you the photos

Cyborg:
Why do you need all of us?

Me:
Because I'll win this contest
Now get outside

Everyone came out and I balanced the camera on my belly. It was showing pretty much now and I used it to balance stuff on. Quite handy if you ask me.

"What is it?" Tony asked as he walked over. "Why do you want me to burn my eyes?"

"If you sleep, you'll tolerate the sun better." I told him. "I got an idea for the best photo ever."

"Tell us." Sam smiled lovely.

I took his arm as I told everyone what I wanted them to do. "Carol, can you fly above everyone while shooting a bolt?"

The blonde nodded at me.

"Wonderful. Wanda, can you float the dishes around the table?"

She also nodded.

"Pietro, zoom past them so there is a blue blurr when I take the picture."

"As long as I don't run into someone, I can." The speedster told me.

"Great. Tony and Stephen, can you sit at the table? Just opposite each other."

The two men took place.

"Awesome. Thor, can you light up the background? Can you project one lightning strike at the centre behind them?"

"Yes, I can." The god rotated his hammer and flew off.

"Vision, can you, maybe, make the television I placed there glitch?"

"I can try." He replied.

"Good. Peter, can you web the frame of the picture?"

The kid looked at the camera I placed down on its default and webbed the edges of the frame so it would look like a picture frame if I took the shot.

"Steve, may I ask if you can place your shield behind against the tree?"

The blond went to grab his shield as I turned to Natasha.

"Can you stand between the men and pretend to be mad?"

"I don't have to pretend." She replied and went to her place.

"Clint, arrow the corners of the table, please."

Four tuts later, and I had my tableau vivant.

"Perfect." I smiled. "This is amazing. It just still misses something..."

"I have an idea." Loki spoke up. "Shoot the picture, and you'll see what I mean."

I took my place behind the camera, looked through the lens, and clicked the button.