- Prank - Colby Brock -

————

————

Y/N stumbled back to her and her boyfriend Colby's room after a photo shoot. She rubbed her eyes as she thought about the long day, from nine in the morning to nine at night her and her photographer shot photos for a magazine.

Y/N caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on her way up to the room. Her hair was all over the place and her face was red and raw. She had to switch from six outfits and makeup looks through out the day.

She pushed the hair back from her face before she went to grab the handle to the door. A females voice in her and Colby's room caught her off guard, she sat for a minute and listened to the conversation.

She couldn't make out what they were saying so she pushed her ear to the door. "Colby, stop I have to leave," the girl giggled. Y/N heart raced as she opened the door to the room.

Y/N's heart dropped as she saw Colby in bed with Amber, their friend. Colby was shirtless with the blankets covering his lower half, and Amber had a tube top and Y/N didn't know if she had pants on.

Colby and Amber looked at her in shock. "Baby," Colby was frozen in place. Y/N look at the scene for a couple more seconds before she asked him, "Are you for real?"

"Y/N it's not what you think it is," Amber tried to speak to her. Y/N pointed at Amber and told her, "You shut up, bitch."

Y/N's eyes watered as she looked at Colby. "After almost five years? You're going to do this?" Colby told her on repeat that he was sorry.

"Don't talk to me again," Tears slowed down her face. Y/N turned around and started to run out of the house. She heard Colby screaming after her but with all of her emotion she couldn't understand what he was saying. She made it to the bottom of the stairs when Corey ran out to the hallway.

"Y/N what's going on?" Corey looked at her face covered in tears and then panned to Colby running down the stairs.

Y/N's body couldn't carry her any farther, she collapsed into Corey's arms. "I put my everything into you, for five fucking years," Y/N sobbed.

Colby reached her and grabbed her arms, "Baby, it was a prank. It was a prank."

Y/N shook her head still not hearing him, "I trusted you. I almost had your kid," she pushed Colby away.

"Babe," Colby grabbed her again, "It's a prank. Look at Sam with the camera."
It was Sam's voice that caught Y/N's attention, "Y/N it's a prank, I'm filming. It's a prank," she looked at him on the stairs with a camera pointed at her, his face was panicked.

Y/N paused for a moment before she realized what was happening. Corey stood her up on her feet. "You can't do that shit to me. This shit ain't a joke," She wiped her tears.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't think it would get that crazy," Colby tried to wrap his arms around Y/N, but she backed away.

"No, fuck you. My heart just split in half," Y/N tried to catch her breath from the panic. Colby shook his head and looked at her, "I would never."

"Well damn," Corey chuckled in the awkward situation, "this video got deep as fuck." Colby also chuckled a little, "I didn't think she'd run from me. I honestly thought she charge me."

"I know. Did you see me backing off of the bed," Amber said from the stairs. She had a tube top on but had jeans and socks on too. Colby was also almost fully dressed.

"That hurt," Y/N looked at Colby with tears still in her eyes. "Awe, Babe I'm sorry," Colby reached his arms out for her. She walked into them and wrapped her own arms around his torso.

"I really didn't think it would be that crazy," Colby kissed her head, "I love you. And would never."

Y/N lifted her head up and looked at Amber with a sad look on her face, "I called you a bitch."

"After that, I am a bitch," Amber laughed and so did everyone else. Colby smiled and pulled Y/N closer to him, "I'm really sorry."

"Is this a wrong time to say, Welcome to the Mega Prank Wars," Colby laughed in Y/N's arms. "Fuck off," She chuckled and pushed him away from her.

————
word count : 776