- Survive - Bellamy Blake -

————

————

"Bell' I want to move to your tent today." Y/N slowly sat up in her makeshift bed. It was more like random blankets and pillows thrown into a pile on the ground.

"Why?" The curly headed man turned towards her with his hands on his hips.

"Because I've been staring at the same tent ceiling for three, almost four days now. I'm getting bored, need something new to look at." Four days ago Y/N was stabbed by a grounder while trying to save Octavia. Clarke has taken the blade out and stitched her up, but she had also put Y/N on bed rest for at least a week.

"You know that consist of you walking across the camp right?" Bellamy raised an eyebrow at the girl.
"Yes." Y/N gave him a smug smile. She was sick of sitting around and doing nothing, she needed to move.

Bellamy let out a long sigh before he held his hand out for Y/N to grab. "If you rip your stitches you can get yelled at by Clarke."

"I'll just blame it on you." Y/N chuckled making her torso scream in pain. She grabbed onto Bellamy's forearms and slowly pulled herself up.

Y/N winced in pain as she stood up completely. Bellamy wrapped her arm around his shoulder, and grabbed her by the waist. "Let's go."

Bellamy moved the tent opening aside with his free hand. The bright sunlight made Y/N's eyes squint. She hadn't seen daylight in what seemed like forever.

Everyone around the tent stopped talking and stared directly at Y/N. Her cheeks started to flush at the attention. She leaned over and whispered into Bellamy's ear, "Why are they staring."

"Because you survived." Bellamy's lips tugged upward.

"Well, with everyone staring right now I wish I didn't survive." Y/N looked down at the dirt covered ground. Bellamy gave her a warning look. "Don't make you stab you again."

————
word count : 330