- I Meant It - Chris Brown -

————

————

As Y/N rang Chris's doorbell she looked down at the box full of his items. Three sweatshirts, two pairs of sweatpants, two hats, and a tennis chain he left at her house.

The front door opened and Y/N's heart dropped at the sight of Chris. They hadn't seen each other since the breakup. "Uh, hey," Chris gave her an awkward smile.

"Here's your stuff," Y/N quickly said after a moment of silence. She extended out her arms and placed the box into Chris's.

"I would've gave you back all the stuff you got me. But, you obviously don't want me to," Y/N referenced to the fight they got into over text.

"I got all that for you, for you to keep. Not to give it back to me when we ended," Chris told Y/N.

"We could've worked out," Chris looked at Y/N in her eyes. She shook her head and let out a small chuckle, "We both had too many personal issues."

"Well, even though I did have personal issues. Everything I told you was real. I ain't lie once, and I put that on everything," Chris told his now ex-girlfriend.

"I believe you," Y/N nodded her head. She really did believe him, he never did anything wrong or even suspicious.

"And when I said 'I love you' I meant it."

"I meant it too," Y/N gave him a small smile before she turned around to walk towards her car. She could let him see her tears.

————
word count : 258