- Set Him Straight - Zion Kuwonu -

_______

_______

Y/N laid in Zion's bed with her fingers playing with Zion's dreads. Zion ran his hand along her back as they cuddled.

"What you trynna do today?" Zion asked the girl. The two had been seeing each other for a while now, but haven't put titles on their relationship yet.

"Well, right now I'm hungry," Y/N heard her phone ding so she picked it up.

"I'm about to cook you the most fire grilled cheese you've ever had in your life," Zion sat up in bed. When he saw Y/N roll her eyes at her phone, he asked what was wrong.

"It's my ex. He ain't left me alone in two months," She shook her head in annoyance.

"Yo, take a picture of me real quick," Zion sat in front of Y/N and put up both of his middle fingers. Y/N took the photo without question.

When Zion grabbed the phone out of her hand and started typing, Y/N got a little nervous.

"Whatcha' doing?" Y/N tried to look over at the screen. "Here," Zion gave the phone back to Y/N.

It was opened up to her and her ex's text messages. She had sent a new message.

=====

Ex👎🏼
Been thinkin bout you....

Y/N

Sorry. She don't want your ass no more🤷🏽‍♂️🖕🏽
get out of her inbox

=====

"You're petty for that," Y/N laughed as she stood up from the bed. Zion smiled at her and said, "Had to set him straight. He had to know he ain't got a chance no more."

_______
word count : 267